A motorist was wounded during a drive-by shooting early Sunday in the West Town neighborhood on the North Side.
The 14-year-old boy was found on the sidewalk after shots were fired at him from a red vehicle traveling east on North Avenue.
A “love triangle” led to a fatal drive-by shooting Saturday morning in the Marquette Park neighborhood, police said.
A man and a 12-year-old girl were hurt in a drive-by shooting Tuesday night in the South Side Oakland community.
Police are investigating a deadly shooting that happened overnight on the Dan Ryan Expressway.
Police say one man has been killed and another has been wounded in a drive-by shooting on the South Side.
A man was critically injured in a drive-by shooting in the South Side Woodlawn community Tuesday evening.
Three men reported to be street gang members were wounded in a drive-by shooting in the Greater Grand Crossing neighborhood on the South Side Sunday morning.
Three men were shot near the South Side Woodlawn neighborhood Wednesday afternoon.
A 10-year-old girl was among 16 people shot across the city Tuesday night and early Wednesday.
Chicago police said four young men were shot in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood Tuesday evening on the South Side.
A man was shot several times during a drive-by attack early Sunday in the West Side Lawndale neighborhood.
A man was killed Sunday during a drive-by shooting in the South Side Englewood neighborhood, police said.
A man was shot and wounded before sunrise Friday as he walked with a group of others at the North Avenue Beach.
In the span of just over 24 hours this weekend there were two separate shootings — one which resulted in an accident where several parked cars were struck and four people were injured, and another in which a man walking was struck by gunfire — in the same Rogers Park neighborhood block near the Morse CTA Red Line station.
An 18-year-old man was injured during a drive-by shooting in the Northwest Side Albany Park neighborhod early Saturday.
Two men were wounded during a drive-by shooting in the South Side Morgan Park neighborhood Wednesday night.
Two people have been charged in the shooting death of a 6-year-old girl in the Little Village neighborhood.
A man was shot dead Saturday evening in a drive-by in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.
A man was shot multiple times Sunday afternoon on the West Side.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.4254
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!