The problem is the dichotomy between where Rose thinks the Bulls are, and where the team actually is.
According to one NBA expert, Bulls fans holding their breath for a Dwight Howard-to-Chicago trade should exhale.
One NBA analyst said Howard might not like playing in Tom Thibodeau’s system.
While it appears almost a foregone conclusion that the Bulls and Heat will rematch in the Eastern Conference Finals this year, one NBA expert doesn’t think the Heat are afraid of taking on the Bulls again.
The way the NBA is today, one dynamic player isn’t enough. That’s why the Bulls need to do whatever it takes to trade for Dwight Howard.
After reports surfaced that Magic center Dwight Howard would be open to playing along side Derrick Rose, the reigning MVP offered his thoughts on teaming up with Howard.
Dwight Howard previously left the Bulls off his list of teams he would like to join, but now the All-Star center isn’t ruling out a trade to Chicago.
Dwight Howard wants out of Orlando, but he’s made it clear he doesn’t want to play in Chicago — a decision that has raised serious questions within one NBA expert.
You know me well enough to understand that I’m not exactly the sentimental type, so indulge me while I take my turn in acknowledging the 20th anniversary of WSCR Radio, promising that I won’t pander. I’ll leave the obsequiousness to others.
With all the hoopla surrounding Chris Paul and Dwight Howard, I realized just how blessed the Chicago Bulls are to have a guy like Derrick Rose leading the franchise back to prominence.
Chicago Bulls general manager Gar Forman had little to say about Richard Hamilton and Dwight Howard.
Dwight Howard may not be the only person leaving the Orlando Magic.
Though the idea of Howard and Derrick Rose teaming up for the next five years may seem appealing, one Bulls expert has some sobering news.
On the list of players that would look good playing next to Derrick Rose in a Bulls uniform, it would be hard to find someone better than Dwight Howard.
Dwight Howard’s frustration with the NBA lockout has caused the Orlando Magic star to strongly consider playing overseas.
Last week, Chicago Bulls analyst Kendall Gill said that if Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard wanted to win championships, then Chicago was the best fit for him. However, it sounds as if Howard plans on chasing titles while in Orlando.
As disappointing as Thursday night’s loss is, this is still a Chicago Bulls team that has a lot of potential to contend for NBA Titles for many years to come. But for that to happen, the Bulls need to get league MVP Derrick Rose some scoring help.
After the Chicago Bulls lost to the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference finals on Thursday night, the consensus seems to be that if they had one more perimeter scorer, that they could have enough firepower to knock off the Heat.
Just over a week ago, Derrick Rose was named the youngest Most Valuable Player in the history for the NBA. On Thursday, the league announced that he has also been named to the All-NBA First Team.
Back in September, Derrick Rose asked a simple question: “why can’t I be the MVP of the league?” On Tuesday, the Bulls third-year point guard officially became the youngest Most Valuable Player in the NBA’s history.
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!