Carlos Boozer finished with 26 points and 14 rebounds for the Bulls, who were without Derrick Rose for the 99th straight game. Nate Robinson and Jimmy Butler missed potential tying 3-pointers on the final possession of the season for Chicago, which dropped the last four games of the series.
The Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls are getting ready for Friday’s pivotal game 3.
It was the biggest postseason win in Miami Heat history, and the biggest postseason loss in Chicago Bulls history.
LeBron James scored 24 points, Dwyane Wade added 22 and the Miami Heat set a franchise record for home wins in a season, topping the Chicago Bulls 105-93 on Sunday.
The Miami Heat’s 27-game winning streak was snapped Wednesday night by the Chicago Bulls, 101-97, when a furious comeback by LeBron James and his teammates fell short.
Injuries have plagued the Bulls this season, but their reputation remains the same with the NBA’s best.
Can the Bulls salvage a first-round playoff victory? Maybe. But it’s not about this year or next.
Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade was suspended one game without pay by the NBA on Thursday for flailing his leg and making contact with the groin of Charlotte Bobcats’ Ramon Sessions.
This video won’t do anything to restore Dwayne Wade’s public image.
CBS 2’s Suzanne Le Mignot talks with Siohvaughn Funches-Wade about her life after divorce.
Citing irreconcilable differences, Michael Haber filed a motion asking to leave Siohvaughn Funches-Wade’s case, delaying a scheduled child custody hearing.
Chris Bosh is still hurting, and his Olympic plans are being pushed aside so he can heal.
Dwyane Wade needs surgery on his left knee and will miss the London Olympics.
Their high-profile divorce and child-custody fight are long over, but the animus between Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade and his ex-wife, Siohvaughn Funches-Wade, returned to a Chicago courtroom Tuesday.
With LeBron James finally getting the championship he’s sought for so long and plenty of people still unwilling to give him their respect, it’s a good time to look back at how he and Chris Bosh wound up joining Dwayne Wade in Miami.
LeBron James and the Miami Heat are one win away from an NBA championship.
Root for whichever team you want in this NBA Finals. I am not here to coax you toward either side because I am not on either side.
If LeBron did go home, it would make for one heck of a story – a feel-good one at that, which, these days, is the opposite of all things LBJ.
If the Celtics, a team most really didn’t consider a threat to win the East going in to these playoffs, could knock off the mighty Heat, imagine what the Bulls could have done.
LeBron James scored 34 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, Dwyane Wade scored 23 and the Miami Heat pulled off the biggest playoff comeback in franchise history to beat the Boston Celtics 115-111 in overtime on Wednesday night.
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!