While the Bears’ offense won’t try to tell you it had a great performance Sunday at Ford Field in a 26-24 win over the Lions, there was one encouraging sign:
Cutler threw for 257 yards and a touchdown and helped seal the game with a late scramble, as the Bears won 26-24 against the Lions on Sunday.
Lovie Smith didn’t waste any time in distributing the blame for Sunday’s 23-17 overtime loss to the Seahawks.
Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall seemed somewhat surprised at the coverage the Panthers used on the Bears’ game-winning drive.
Lovie Smith expects his Bears to be refreshed and ready to go against the Lions after coming off their bye this weekend, and he thinks wide receiver Earl Bennett will “move right in” to fill the void left by the injured Alshon Jeffery.
Let’s take a closer look at Jay Cutler’s four interceptions to determine if the Packers were even in Cover-2 Man, but more importantly, to get to the bottom of where the finger(s) should be pointed.
Here’s something you may have never thought you’d hear: The Bears wide receivers were a strong point in training camp.
It’s tough to criticize the work new Bears general manager Phil Emery has done in his first few months with the team.
Earl Bennetts new four-year contract worth $18 million has elevated him to underwear model status.
In talking about his hit on the Bears’ Earl Bennett, Roman Harper of the New Orleans Saints didn’t mention that he pocketed enough cash to pick up the check for the entire Saints defense at one of New Orleans’ priciest eating establishments.
The Chicago Bears stopped their five-game losing streak at the end of this what-could-have-been season, but even this victory was plenty painful.
There’s no use looking back now. The 2011 season is over and it’ time to start preparing for the future.
During a busy day at Halas Hall that saw wide receiver Earl Bennett ink a four-year extension, The Score’s Bears expert Zach Zaidman joined The Boers and Bernstein Show to break down the Bears.
According to a report from The Score’s Zach Zaidman, the Bears have agreed to terms on a four-year deal with wide receiver Earl Bennett.
Here are the good, bad and ugly from this week’s Bears-Raiders game.
After two and a half seasons in Chicago, it appears quarterback Jay Cutler finally has the target he’s been looking for.
At the end of the 2011 season, Matt Forte’s contract won’t be the only thing on the mind of the Bears’ front office.
The Bears aren’t who I thought they were. I drastically underestimated both coaches and players. I feel shame.
Bears wide receiver Earl Bennett has been fined $5,000 by the NFL for wearing orange cleats in the Bears win over the Eagles on Monday.
As the Bears wide receiver made his debut after missing six games with a chest injury, he caught five balls for 95 yards and a touchdown as the Bears defeated the Eagles, 26-20.
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!