With a 30-24 victory over the heavily favored Philadelphia Eagles, the Bears put themselves on track for their second straight playoff appearance.
I have been amused by the optimism I’ve read and heard about the Bears lately. As we inch closer to the Bears’ next “biggest game of the year”
With receiver Earl Bennett expected to return from a chest injury, quarterback Jay Cutler figures to have one of his favorite targets available when the Chicago Bears visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday night.
The bye week is over and the Bears are getting back to business. Let’s see what’s on your mind as the Bears get ready for a big matchup with the Eagles.
Bears general manager Jerry Angelo said Williams’ future in the NFL is completely up to the performance of the veteran wide receiver.
After missing four consecutive games with a chest injury, wide receiver Earl Bennett had full participation in all three practices this week and is listed as probable for Sunday’s game in London.
Wide receiver Earl Bennett was back at practice for the Bears on Wednesday after missing four games with a chest injury.
(CBS) Though it’s doubtful he’ll play Sunday, Bears wide receiver Earl Bennett returned to practice on Thursday. Bennett has been sidelined since the Bears’ Week 2 loss to the Saints when safety Roman Harper hit […]
As the Bears began preparation for their Sunday night match up against the Lions, they did so without Julius Peppers as he works to recover from a sprained MCL.
Running back Marion Barber and safties Chris Harries and Major Wright all particpated fully in practice on Wednesday after missing last Sunday’s game against the Packers.
The reasons for the Bears’ inefficiencies are many, and shared. But, really. Somebody get open.
(CBS) Bears wide receiver Earl Bennett and offensive tackle Gabe Carimi were ruled out for Sunday’s game. Bennett will miss his first game this season with a chest injury, while the rookie Carimi is out […]
(CBS) Bears wide receiver Roy Williams practiced without limitations Thursday as the Bears prepare to take on the Packers for an NFC North showdown. Williams, who signed with the Bears as a free agent this […]
Bears wide receiver Roy Williams was back at practice on Wednesday, although he was limited after missing Sunday’s loss to the Saints with a groin strain.
Well, one preseason game is in the books and there is a lot to talk about. Let’s get straight to your questions:
Football is back! As Laurence Holmes will do every Tuesday throughout the season, he answers your Bears questions.
In a recent interview with the team’s official website, Chicago Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz talked about the upcoming season and getting receiver Earl Bennett more involved with the offense.
Despite the NFL Lockout, this offseason has something the Chicago Bears and their fans are used to hearing: Speculation that the team will pursue a big-name free agent receiver.
Earl Bennett had the best hands among NFL receivers in 2010 and now Mike Martz is looking to expand his role in the team’s offense.
A lot of Bears were in town yesterday to support Rashied Davis’ charity endeavor. Davis has started a “Saturday Club” for kids to help broaden their education and social awareness.
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!