Left wing Brett Sterling scored two goals and handed out one assist as the Chicago Wolves snapped a three-game losing streak with a 5-3 win Tuesday night over the Milwaukee Admirals at Allstate Arena.
Chicago Wolves center Steve Reinprecht tallied two goals and goaltender Eddie Lack stopped 30 shots to lead the Wolves to a 3-1 win in Game 4 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals Wednesday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves jumped out to a 2-0 lead after 20 minutes of play and staved off elimination with a 3-2 win over the San Antonio Rampage in Game 3 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals Tuesday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves bagged two goals in the third period, but couldn’t find the equalizer as they fell 4-3 to the San Antonio Rampage in Game 2 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals Saturday night at the AT&T Center.
The Chicago Wolves tied the score late in the third, but Milwaukee grabbed the overtime winner to earn the extra point in a 2-1 Amtrak Rivalry contest Saturday night before 15,719 fans at the Allstate Arena.
Before the final horn sounded in the Chicago Wolves 5-2 loss to the Texas Stars at Cedar Park Center on Tuesday night, the Wolves earned a spot in the 2012 Calder Cup playoffs.
The Chicago Wolves and San Antonio Rampage traded goals through the first 40 minutes of play but the Rampage were able to grab the lone goal in the third to hand the Wolves a 2-1 defeat Wednesday night at the AT&T Center.
For the first time in almost exactly a year the Chicago Wolves scored three power-play goals, but it wasn’t enough as the team fell 4-3 in overtime in front of a capacity crowd of 7,044 Friday night at Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre.
The Chicago Wolves scored three times in the first period and held off a rally by the Toronto Marlies to earn a 3-2 victory Sunday night at Ricoh Coliseum.
The Chicago Wolves tied their season-high with 39 shots Wednesday night, but Peoria earned the 3-1 victory in a Midwest Division showdown at Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves failed to light the lamp and were shutout 4-0 by the Charlotte Checkers Sunday night at the Time Warner Cable Arena.
The Chicago Wolves surrendered two third-period goals to the San Antonio Rampage and dropped their fourth straight game 2-1 Wednesday night at the Allstate Arena.
Left wing Bill Sweatt flew into the offensive zone and whistled a shot past Grand Rapids goaltender Tom McCollum’s glove 18 seconds into overtime to give the Chicago Wolves a 4-3 victory Wednesday night at Allstate Arena.
Forward Michael Davies scored and goaltender Eddie Lack kicked out 28 shots for Chicago, which won for the fifth time in its last six outings.
The Chicago Wolves enjoyed their performance so much on Tuesday night at Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre, they authored a strikingly similar start Wednesday night to trigger a 5-0 victory in British Columbia.
The Chicago Wolves fell behind by two goals in the second period, but their last-minute push wasn’t enough as they fell 4-3 to the Texas Stars Wednesday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves pulled within 3 points of first place in the Midwest Division with a 5-2 victory over division-leading Charlotte on Sunday afternoon before 6,096 at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves saw their three-game winning streak snapped with a 4-2 Amtrak Rivalry loss to the Milwaukee Admirals Wednesday night at the Bradley Center.
Goaltender Eddie Lack racked up 31 saves to guide the Chicago Wolves to a 2-1 victory over Toronto on Sunday afternoon at Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves jumped out to a 3-0 lead and held the Grand Rapids Griffins scoreless for the first 50:23 of the game en route to a 3-1 win Sunday night at the Allstate Arena.
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.193
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!