Three Chicago chefs offer some recipes and suggestions for what to do with all your Thanksgiving leftovers.
If you don’t want to cook this Thanksgiving, gather up your family and friends and head to these restaurants, all of which are open for your Turkey Day meal.
Go local this Thanksgiving when buying your turkey. It’ll give you plenty to be thankful for during your delicious feast.
Delight your taste buds with a range of Mediterranean flavors at these local Chicago restaurants.
As fall descends on Chicago, grab a dark seasonal beer to keep you warm at these Chicago-area brewpubs.
Cozy up with a loved one and warm up with some fabulous hot drinks, both alcoholic and not, around the city.
Celebrate Oktoberfest all year round with the best German food in the city.
Head out to the game and enjoy some food while you’re at it.
Keep track of all the latest Chicago food trends and oogle some of the best food pics by following these foodies on Twitter.
Tortas are more than just Mexican versions of sandwiches at these five restaurants in Chicago.
With the trend of eating local still on the rise, it’s becoming easier to find healthy restaurant alternatives.
These five up-and-coming chefs are looking to make a mark in Chicago’s culinary scene.
Fish and chips are very much a British thing, but restaurants around Chicago have created their own spin on the classic dish.
Experience a wide variety of flavors by trying multi-course tasting menus at the best restaurants in the city of Chicago.
When the weather grows warm, take your meal outside at these five great Chicago spots for outdoor dining.
Cool off this summer with some stellar summer treats. These Chicago restaurants offer more than just your typical ice cream.
The grilled cheese is a classic favorite, and restaurants around Chicago have come up with some delicious cheese and flavor combinations for these sandwiches.
Join in the Fourth of July fun at bars near Navy Pier and beyond with some great food and drink specials.
The Taste of Chicago may only run July 11-15 in 2012, but it’s still packed with loads of great food and entertainment.
Pull up a chair and start people watching in these wonderful French bistros, which serve everything from traditional to modern cuisine.
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.318
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!