Three passengers were injured when an American Airlines plane en route from New Orleans to Chicago hit turbulence.
A United plane made an emergency landing at O’Hare on Monday morning after reports of smoke in the cockpit.
An American Airlines plane en route from O’Hare International Airport to Dallas made an emergency landing Monday morning in St. Louis after a pilot became ill.
A small experimental airplane flipped over on its roof while making an emergency landing along the lakefront on the Far South Side on Sunday.
An American Eagle commuter plane slid off the runway during an emergency landing at O’Hare International Airport Thursday morning, just a day after the very same plane made an emergency landing at the airport.
A Chicago-bound Southwest Airlines flight made an emergency landing in Indianapolis Wednesday because of a medical emergency.
A United Airlines plane bound for Chicago made an emergency landing in Vermont early Wednesday, after reports of smoke in the cargo hold.
Four people emerged safe Saturday evening after the small airplane they were on crash-landed in a field in southwest suburban Bedford Park.
With smoke on board, Lawrence “Bud” Sittig says he thought he could make it back to the Aurora Airport. But a nearby plane gave him a stunning order: “You’re burning badly. Put it in a field.”
A 76-year-old northwest suburban pilot was not injured when he safely landed his small plane on a foggy highway in eastern Illinois on Friday.
An engine failure forced pilots pm an American Airlines jet to make an emergency landing shortly after takeoff at O’Hare.
Chicago-based Boeing Co. says it lost eight 787 orders in the week that ended Tuesday, the same day that one of the planes made an emergency landing.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!