In the wake of his racially-charged comments directed at Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III on ESPN’s First Take, analyst Rob Parker has been suspended by the network for 30 days.
Torri Hunter answers the question “is he bitter about the Josh Hamilton Deal?” An ESPN commentator takes things too far. No, this time we really mean it. And find out some of the ridiculous ways […]
Tim Baffoe: Welcome back to ESPN’s Hut, Hut, Manufacture! I’m here with former child star Danny Cooksey who’s filling in for the vacationing Cade McNown, and Danny and I were just talking about something pretty interesting off the air, weren’t we, DC?
In the wake of his comments regarding Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III, ESPN has suspended Rob Parker “until further notice.”
What do you know? ESPN’s First Take is the source of yet another controversial story.
Finally, ESPN admitted what we’ve all been thinking.
Late Tuesday afternoon, SportsByBrooks broke the story that Arkansas was interested in LSU coach Les Miles.
No Tebow, no Paterno, no “Linsanity.”
Here are just a few that I fully give Tom Jackson, as well as you the reader, permission to use in your dissection of Jay Cutler, pissy pariah.
In his last 15 games as a Bears starter, quarterback Jay Cutler is 13-2. But don’t tell former NFLer and current ESPN analyst Tom Jackson that.
It’s been a while since we’ve had an “everybody sucks” game.
It’s been a pretty rough week for ESPN analyst Rick Reilly.
Jereme Richmond could have been spending this weekend preparing to start his junior season at the University of Illinois.
Stephen, Please! ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith came under fire Thursday for using a racial slur on Thursday’s edition of First Take. The comment happened during a discussion of whether or not Kobe Bryant will play in […]
There are certain words you just can’t say on TV – no matter who you are.
In Chicago basketball lore, there’s no bigger “What if?” tale than that of Ben Wilson’s. And when it comes to Illinois basketball lore, the exact same question applies.
The folksy ESPN college football commentator Carroll “Beano” Cook has died.
If you’re tired of hearing ESPN talk about Tim Tebow – there’s a reason.
Two days after ESPN cameras caught Jay Cutler blatantly ignoring offensive coordinator Mike Tice creating a dash of media-driven controversy, all is well between the quarterback and OC.
If you’ve ever thought you can anonymously make threatening comments in the reader response section of an online story, you might be wrong.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!