The weekend! Let’s take a moment to breath it in. Okay, stop breathing, we don’t have time for breathing, we’ve got things to do. Here are three great things you can do this weekend…
With such a great Latino community, it makes sense that Chicago would have a great Latino film festival. The 29th Chicago Latino Film Festival has started and features some of the best Spanish-speaking films in the world. So, you know, go check it out already!
Events! Winter has finally left Chicago and it’s time to go out, eat soup, watch movies about sex, drugs and rock and roll, and watch Shakespeare (the good kind).
Events for April 12th, 13th & 14th. Get off your butt and go see the best of what Chicago has to offer! Spaghetti wrestling, outsider art, awkward open mics and more!
From a spring concert set among an historic home to a summer-long festival, Chicago is the place to be for music lovers. Check out the following performances the next time you’re in the mood to hear a live concert.
It’s raining, it’s April, deal with it. Here’s some stuff to do so go do it! Ice cream! Hobbits! Books about sleeping! What else do you need?
Alright! Fine! If you HAVE to leave the house, here are some events you might want to attend. Don’t fall into an empty manhole or get attacked by a bear though…
From learning about haikus to open mic night, the Chicagoland area offers numerous opportunities for you to learn and experience poetry. Keep the following events in mind when planning how to celebrate National Poetry Month.
Top five events for the month of March COMING AT YA LIKE A ROCKET OUT OF A CANNON THING THAT SHOOTS ROCKETS WOH WATCH OUT HERE COMES SOME FUN BLAMWAMMY!
Something 2 Do for December 8-9.
Here are my top five events for December. Go to them. That’s the point of this article.
What does August have in store for us? Read about the best events happening in Chicago right here!
A festival for the arts, Milwaukee Avenue Arts Festival livens up Logan Square July 20, 21 & 22. Go to see bands, performances and more!
Printers’ Ball is a party in celebration of everything print! Free beer, free books, free entertainment, what could be better? No, really, what?
My mom said if I don’t go outside at least five times this month she’ll ground me and I won’t be able to play any videogames. So I made a list. It’s a list of five things I want to do in July. You might like this list. Here it is.
Check out these fun Memorial Day events in your area…
The false spring has come and gone, and now we just have to slug through the last month of the real one. Bump up the windbreaker to a medium jacket, wear the thinnest hat, and go attend a couple fine shows and events before June finally arrives and we can shed the extra layers and commence to three months of picnic blankets. You’re so close…
See what events are happening for Earth Day in your area…
Let me be the first to say it: I miss winter. The thing about winter, is that it’s an easy excuse to stay in. That’s extraordinarily important for those of us who are socially inept mutants. Your excuses of snow and cold and wild wampas waiting to kill you and drag you back to their cave like that one scene in The Empire Strikes Back can’t be used anymore. You have to go outside again. And, if you gotta go out, you might as well have fun. Here are some events for April that will help you in that endeavor…
February’s events will rock your socks right off. Even if your feet are so cold you’re wearing two pairs of socks, it will rock them off, all four individual socks. They are that great! Read about them!
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!