You probably don’t know his name, but he helped you figure out where Chicago’s snowplows were this winter.
Patti Blagojevich marked the first year of her husband Rod Blagojevich’s first year in prison by posting a message to the former governor’s supporters on her Facebook page.
Step one to landing a great job? Update all online profiles.
Succeeding in a web admin role in Chicago takes a strong education and diligence.
A former Green Bay Packers cheerleader has fought Facebook to get a picture of her taken off a Chicago Bears’ Fan page.
The people of Facebook combed through data from over 35 million users to create the most detailed chart of NFL fandom to date.
This week, readers wrote poems about the news article “Ore. Teen Charged After ‘Drivin Drunk’ Facebook Post On New Year’s Eve.” Find out what next week’s poems will be about and how to submit your own…
A father who bound his toddler with tape and posted a picture on Facebook was sentenced to probation on Friday.
From learning how to turn on a computer to setting up a business network, computer classes can help those who need the basics or just want to improve their skills. The Chicagoland area offers a variety of locations for computer classes ranging in price from free to more than $100.
As the end of year nears it is time to take a moment to look back to see what made the top of the best of lists for 2012. Other than the presidential election there have been many other battles this year to score a number one spot in the United States. Companies, writers, public relation experts and cities have all been vying for the golden top spot.
The father of one of Eric Rizley’s friends contacted police after seeing Rizley had posted: “Watch out portage people might be dying soon,” on Thursday.
Supporters of two coaches at Maine West High School are defending them, via Facebook.
Sentencing was delayed Thursday for a father convicted of aggravated battery for taping over his 22-month-old daughter’s mouth and binding her hands with tape, after the man’s defense attorney asked the judge for a new trial.
There’s nothing quite like displaying a unique work of art, especially one by a local artist that was less than $100. Follow these tips to find creative works while supporting local artists.
Well, for one, you could one day be the oldest person on facebook. How does THAT sound? You’ll make up for all those… departed… friends within days! People will be friend requesting you, sending you messages, and poking you all day and night long!
A Chicago man who bound his 22-month-old daughter with tape and posted a photo on Facebook was acquitted Tuesday of unlawful restraint and will find out the verdict on a second charge next week.
He had surgery before he was even born; then more surgeries after, due to a rare heart defect. But a 6-week old baby fighting for life at Lurie Children’s Hospital is beating the odds.
Mason Johnson knows nothing about horoscopes or astrology. Seriously. When he was six, his mom thought it was funny to make him stick his head out the car window and scream, “What’s your sign?” at women walking by. That is the extent of his experience. Also, Mason is an Aquarius… ladies.
One of Drew Peterson’s sons says he is disappointed that his father has been convicted of murdering the young man’s mother.
Patti Blagojevich says she got an anniversary gift better than flowers from her imprisoned husband.
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!