(Credit: Patrick Smith/Getty Images) Wildcard weekend was fun, huh? Seattle went into Washington and knocked off the Redskins, with some help from some terrible field conditions and a knee injury to RGIII. Green Bay caught […]
In the belly-filling fare of potluck football parties, who knew a man-pleasing dish could have secret nutritional value? Enter the Chili Cheese Haystack.
The Island of Cautious Pessimism is a comfortable place to be. You’ve been here before, too, at one time or another. I’ve seen you. I remember faces of like-minded Bears fans who wait with me for the inevitable.
It appears as if there’s actually football to talk about when it comes to the NFL. New proposed kickoff rules would make them safer, but reduce some of the big-play potential.
The Bears had a shot at the top-seed in the NFC going into the last week of the season, but the Atlanta Falcons beat the Carolina Panthers and enter the playoffs as the NFC favorite.
It’s hard not to look too far ahead. With the Bears having locked up the two-seed in the NFC, it’s only natural to envision how far the Bears could go.
This Bears’ season has come as a surprise to most, and there’s potential for it to get even more better before playoffs start.
Now that the Bears have clinched the NFC North, and a spot it the playoffs, there will inevitably be people wanting them to pull back and rest some players. But the Bears still have more to play for.
The Score’s Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten NFL teams heading into week 10. The Bears don’t make his top ten, but a win over the Vikings might just push them over the limit.
Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten teams in the NFL. And of course tells you where the Bears stack up.
Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten teams in the NFL. And it probably won’t come as a surprise that the Bears aren’t in the list, but they’re not as far down as you might think.
In the latest installment of the Aikman Efficiency Ratings (click here for description), even the best analyst in the NFL today cannot explain why the Bears are 4-1. Through Week 5 of the NFL. Bears Offense Ranks […]
- Former Glenbard East Student Charged With Planning Violence At SchoolIn November, Michael Santoro allegedly made plans of a violent nature against the school, but the alleged plans remained unknown an acquaintance reported the threat to police two weeks ago, after learning about the plans in February.291
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.311
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!