An inbound Metra train struck and killed a pedestrian in Hinsdale on Monday afternoon.
The Cook County Medical Examiner says a Carol Stream woman died in the multi-car crash that shut down the Eisenhower Expressway for several hours this morning.
Police in McHenry County are looking for a white passenger car or SUV with damage to one of the headlights, which fatally struck a 6-year-old boy Saturday night and left the scene without stopping.
A Lake County grand jury approved reckless homicide and aggravated DUI charges Wednesday for the Bartlett man accused of being high on cocaine and under the influence of alcohol when he allegedly ran over a 10-year-old boy with his boat.
Makayla Dameron was just 3 years old, taking a walk with her mother on a late Saturday morning, when a delivery truck cut her life tragically short.
A dump truck driver struck and killed a 72-year-old woman in the Southwest Side’s Clearing neighborhood Friday evening, then drove off.
The mother and son were driving northbound on Lake Shore Drive when they lost control, crossed the median into the southbound lanes where they struck another car.
One person is dead following a motorcycle accident involving a semi-trailer truck in Geneva.
Prosecutors in north suburban Lake County say a Bartlett man had used cocaine and alcohol before he operated a boat which struck and killed a 10-year-old boy last month.
Chicago law firm is suing Megabus on behalf of the estate of a 76-year-old Chicago woman who was struck and killed by one of the company’s buses earlier this week.
It’s been a rough week for Megabus, as the discount intercity bus line has been involved in two fatal accidents in Illinois, and agreed to pay $5 million to settle a lawsuit filed by the family of a man struck and killed by a Megabus two years ago.
Megabus has reportedly agreed to pay more than $5 million to settle a lawsuit stemming from another deadly accident in Chicago.
A Wauconda man riding his new moped scooter in front of his house crashed and then died on Father’s Day.
A west suburban boy is dead after an accident with an ATV Thursday night.
A lawsuit has been filed against a south suburban company, accusing the driver of one of its street sweepers of a causing a crash that killed three members of a Tinley Park family.
A final report has been issued on a highly publicized train accident that killed a Chicago woman two years ago.
A 15-year-old boy was hit and killed by a Metra train in Lake Forest Tuesday morning.
A man was killed Monday afternoon when a freight train struck a minivan at a crossing in northwest Indiana.
A deer found its way onto the CTA rail tracks in the middle of the Kennedy Expressway early Wednesday, only to be struck and killed by a train.
An Albany Park neighborhood man is dead, after losing control of his scooter and falling nearly 20 feet from an overpass on Lake Shore Drive.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!