A motorist is dead after being ejected from a vehicle that left the roadway and flipped over early Saturday in west suburban Aurora.
A motorcyclist was killed in a crash on the city’s South Side Friday night.
An 85-year-old Elmhurst woman died and another man was injured when a vehicle hit them Saturday in the western suburb.
A man died Sunday after a dirt bike crash last week in northwest suburban Crystal Lake.
Philip Smith will be remembered as a man who could build almost anything.
Four men are dead and nearly three dozen people were injured this weekend in crashed in the Chicago area.
One man was killed and two others were injured when the car they were in crashed into a garage in southwest suburban Oak Lawn Friday night.
A northwest Indiana man died Wednesday after he was hurt in a traffic crash in southwest suburban Bedford Park.
A 64-year-old southwest suburban man died early Tuesday in a wrong-way, two-vehicle crash, authorities said.
ORLAND PARK, Ill. (STMW) – Orland Fire Protection District officials plan to meet with the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office Thursday before disciplining the lieutenant charged with reckless homicide in the death of a 25-year-old […]
Two men are dead and another injured after a motorcycle and a car collide in Roselle last night.
One woman was killed and two others were hurt when a speeding vehicle driven by one of them careened out of control and struck a light pole in the Calumet Heights neighborhood, police said.
A Chicago man has been charged with reckless homicide in connection with a fatal crash that killed his girlfriend Saturday night on the West Side.
One person was killed Saturday afternoon in a traffic crash in the Hegewisch neighborhood on the South Side.
A man with a blood-alcohol level more than three times the legal limit was driving more than 75 mph when he crashed last month in Cicero — killing one passenger and seriously injuring another.
A 39-year-old man was killed and four people were injured Sunday morning in a three-vehicle crash on the Tri-State Tollway (I-94) in Lake County near Deerfield.
Police are looking for a 44-year-old west suburban man who is the owner of the car that fatally struck a woman as she tried to rescue a troubled teenager sitting in traffic Monday.
Three people, a woman, her boyfriend, and his twin brother, were killed and a 15-year-old girl critically injured when the woman driving the car they were in lost control of it and struck three parked vehicles in the Far South Side Roseland neighborhood Saturday morning.
A person was killed and another person was ejected after a sports-utility vehicle crashed while traveling west on U.S. Route 30 toward northbound lanes on I-57 in south suburban Matteson Wednesday night, according to Illinois State Police.
A man was killed and four others critically injured in a crash Sunday morning that shut down both directions of the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-90/94).
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!