This long Thanksgiving weekend has seen a man stabbed to death, three men fatally shot and at least 18 people wounded by gunfire.
Four people are dead and 22 others wounded from acts of violence in Chicago this weekend.
Three men are dead and at least 13 people were wounded in separate shootings in Chicago from Friday night through Sunday.
The city saw another violent weekend as five men were killed and at least 24 people were wounded in separate shootings since Friday afternoon.
A Will County jury found Vernon McCormick of Lockport guilty in July of the Jan. 3, 2011, murder of Deonte Lesley.
Two men were killed and seven others – including three boys just 14 years old – were wounded in shootings in Chicago within a period of eight hours Wednesday night and early Thursday morning.
It has been a terrifying and deadly weekend in Chicago, with at least seven people dead and at least 24 more wounded in shootings since Friday afternoon.
Men were shot and killed overnight in separate incidents in the South Chicago and Englewood neighborhoods.
Two people were killed and eight others were wounded in gun violence that struck several neighborhoods on the city’s South and West sides overnight.
One teenage boy was killed and 12 others were injured in Chicago just between 9 p.m. Monday and 5 a.m. Tuesday.
Gunfire over the weekend left three men dead and at least 26 others wounded, from Portage Park to Auburn-Gresham.
Three people were killed, and seven others were injured, in shootings during the day Thursday as the high climbed to 102 degrees, and during the steamy night afterward.
Gunfire has taken another deadly toll on the city, leaving at least three people dead and 13 more wounded in shootings on the 4th of July alone.
Two men were killed and five people were wounded – including a 17-year-old pregnant girl – in a rash of shootings late Monday and early Tuesday.
Conditions were pleasant overnight, but violence spilled onto the streets of Chicago in many areas – leaving three people dead and at least five others wounded from 4 p.m. Monday to 4 a.m. Tuesday.
Seven people were shot and killed during a violent weekend throughout the city, and all but one of the victims were slain on the West Side.
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.118
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Powerball Jackpot At $600 Million: Most Common NumbersThe Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.781
- Police Believe Alleged Con Man Had Scores Of Victims In 4 StatesPark Ridge police were asking for the public’s health in a fraud investigation against a man they said has been using a fake identity to fleece people in at least four states.148
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!