Three Schaumburg police officers have been arrested, following a federal drug investigation.
Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said Wednesday he wants to set the record straight, following a “60 Minutes” report about suspects who were pressured to confess to crimes they didn’t commit.
Ald. Sandi Jackson (7th) was back at City Hall on Tuesday, making her first public appearance since her husband, Jesse Jackson Jr., resigned from Congress last month. The alderman shot down rumors she’s planning to resign, and also insisted she’s not planning to run for her husband’s empty seat on Capitol Hill.
Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. has resigned from Congress, citing health reasons and an intensifying federal investigation into the use of his campaign funds.
Plans for Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. to speak to his staffers on Wednesday were abruptly cancelled Tuesday.
Several members of Illinois’s congressional delegation have joined the growing chorus of voices pressuring U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) to speak out about his ongoing medical and legal troubles.
Ald. Sandi Jackson (7th) — who reportedly is under investigation for possible improper campaign finance activities along with her husband, Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. – did not show up for the City Council’s final budget vote on Thursday, two days after the congressman was released from the Mayo Clinic.
Constituents in Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr.’s district have gone without representation on Capitol Hill for more than five months, and the head of the Better Government Association said Wednesday that they might have go go without a congressman for several more months, thanks to Jackson’s ongoing health and legal problems.
U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. was released from the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota on Tuesday, after a second stint there to be treated for bipolar disorder.
CBS 2 has learned U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. planned to step down weeks ago, ostensibly for mental health reasons, but a legal source said he talked Jackson and his wife, Sandi, out of that decision to resign before the election.
A key South Side Democrat is expressing anger in the wake of a published report that U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. might be seeking a plea deal with federal prosecutors probing his use of campaign funds.
Despite ongoing health problems that have kept him out of action for months – and a pair of investigations hanging over his head – Democratic Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. handily won re-election Tuesday against a trio of largely unknown challengers.
CBS 2 has learned Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr.’s campaign finance reports do not provide details for hundreds of thousands of dollars in credit card charges, or for an $8,000 purchase from a suburban furniture store. That, amid reports the federal probe is focused on alleged misuse of campaign cash to redecorate his home.
For the first time in months, ailing U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. has been sighted out in public, and talked about his battle with Bipolar II disorder.
A federal probe into “suspicious activity” in U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.’s finances reportedly is focused on allegations he used campaign funds to pay to decorate his house.
Spelling potentially new trouble for U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., federal investigators have launched a probe into the South Shore congressman’s finances — a completely new area of scrutiny, sources told the Chicago Sun-Times.
Gov. Pat Quinn is calling for a federal investigation of Chicago-based Megabus.
A federal investigation of the Harvey Police Department found officers engaged in “heavy-handed uses of force that were largely avoidable.”
Relatives and friends of a 15-year-old autistic boy who was shot and killed by police officers on Wednesday were voicing their outrage by staging a protest outside of the police station Thursday night.
The Justice Department wants to know why the NCAA doesn’t have a college football playoff system and says there are “serious questions” about whether the current format to determine a national champion complies with antitrust laws.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!