One number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.
That high-flying act from “Dunk City” busted most everybody’s NCAA tournament brackets and left an indelible mark on March.
Florida Gulf Coast is without question the story of the tournament — but they’re not going to beat Florida.
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Mike Rosario scored 25 points and Florida used an overpowering first half to roll past Minnesota and into the NCAA tournament round of 16 for third consecutive year with a 78-64 […]
Don’t be surprised if Iona pushes Ohio State. If the Gaels make some shots early on, this one could very interesting.
In 2012, President Obama’s men’s bracket ranked 2,347,421 out of 6.45 million entries, placing him in the 63.6th percentile.
A Kankakee couple was pulled over in Florida on Tuesday, five days after police issued an “endangered missing persons advisory” for their 1-year-old son, when they took him out of a hospital as authorities investigated how he ended up with multiple bruises.
Some would say Cecil Smith is jumping into the fire with his next professional move. CBS 2′s Brad Edwards reports.
Alabama rolled to its second consecutive BCS championship, and third in four seasons, beating No. 1 Notre Dame 42-14 in a BCS championship game that was no classic after all.
There are more than 20,000 seats inside the United Center.
Admitted embezzler and former Dixon city comptroller Rita Crundwell lived a lavish lifestyle fueled my millions of dollars she stole from the town.
Most homeowners associations come with a lot of rules. But they also come with plenty of benefits.
Rita Crundwell siphoned millions from the city of Dixon, authorities say. CBS 2′s Marissa Bailey reports on how some of that money may have been used for a Florida mini-mansion.
Chicago’s mayor made nearly a dozen stops over three days in a state he believes is in a dead heat right now. It’s especially in Florida, he told group after group, that every vote counts.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel will be spending the next two weekends travelling to Florida and Ohio to campaign for President Barack Obama.
Paul Ryan has changed the Electoral College math. With the pick, Romney has chosen a path that writes off almost all of the country and focuses the election on the industrial Midwest.
Spirit Airlines – the discount carrier that touts its “ultra low fares” – kicked a passenger off a plane at O’Hare International Airport over the weekend after he tried to board wearing ultra-low pants.
Felony disenfranchisement is nothing more than Republican continuation of Jim Crow voter suppression laws.
Republicans by creating onerous barriers to voting, including strict ID requirements and shortening of early vote periods have created what amounts to a new version of Jim Crow era poll taxes.
An Indiana family on a trip to Florida watched in horror as an airboat captain giving a tour of the Everglades lost his left hand, when a 9-foot alligator bit it off.
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!