Get in line at one of these food trucks and your endorphins will thank you.
The Taste Of Chicago is rolling in a new offering this summer.
Felony Franks, the now-closed West Side hotdog stand that hired only ex-offenders, is now going Hollywood.
Food truck owners have filed a lawsuit seeking to overturn the city’s restrictions on where they are allowed to operate in Chicago.
An attorney for two local food truck owners said they plan to file a lawsuit against the city of Chicago, arguing a new food truck ordinance unfairly restricts where they may operate.
Police are warning delivery drivers of an increase in robberies on the Southwest Side.
Mayor Emanuel wants to make it easier for food trucks to park in popular locations around the city.
The Chicago City Council recently passed an ordinance allowing food truck vendors to expand their operations, and now, the owners of a mobile food operation are hoping to see a similar change in Evanston.
The Chicago City Council has overwhelmingly approved an ordinance that expands the operations of food trucks on city streets.
A City Council panel has signed off on a plan that would legalize food trucks that cook their food on board, over the complaints from both food truck owners and traditional restaurants.
Here’s something we rarely get to say in Chicago: there’s a great day on its way to the City Council.
The city has long prohibited mobile restaurateurs from preparing food in trucks, requiring fare to be made in commercial kitchens.
Here in Chicago (still building its mobile-food reputation), Food Truck Tuesdays, organized by Chicago-based Mobile Cuisine magazine, are a way to get a selection of trucks in one place.
The weather has been wintry and miserable this week, but temperate days are right around the corner, and some new food trucks will be rolling through the city should you feel moved to have lunch outside.
Downtown businesses are struggling with “guerrilla marketers” and food trucks that set up shop in no-parking zones and sell pre-packaged goods.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.376
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.696
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!