The meat products were sold at Cermak Fresh Market in Naperville, after the sell-by dates had expired. Store officials concede several pieces the 2 Investigators were able to buy should have been thrown out.
Chicago is a city filled with great tacos! Here are three of the best taco joints in the entirety of the city. You’re welcome.
In this edition of the wildly popular ‘Chicago on YouTube,’ we reminisce about the wonderful commercials Moo & Oink used to make in the 80s and 90s. Those were the days…
Scott Ian is no stranger to the GRAMMY Awards. His band Anthrax have been nominated three times in the Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance category since its introduction in 1990. This year they’ve garnered their fourth, […]
Planning to snap a photo of your plate when you head out to dinner tonight? Some restaurants are cracking down.
Frozen hamburgers patties are so last season. Fire up your fan base with mini-bison burgers, topped with gooey fontina cheese and a tart-sweet red onion and cherry relish.
Who says tailgate food has to be bad for you? With this tasty snack, your fellow football fans will be happy for the remaining room around their waistlines.
After indulging in the traditional hot and meaty offerings from a tailgate grill, there is little space left for a heavy dessert. Here’s a light option that hits the right spot.
Some might say gross to the idea of fried calamari, otherwise known as fried squid. And if you’re like me, you hear squid and picture the limp sea creature on the dissecting table in junior high science class. But don’t knock it until you’ve tried it – it doesn’t even taste fishy. If it’s it done right, it doesn’t have a rubbery texture (ew, gross) and is seasoned well and crispy. Here are a few places around Chicago, and one in the suburbs, that does calamari right.
L’ Patron, a new, Logan Square taco joint, is more than “just another Mexican restaurant” in a neighborhood filled with them — it’s amazing.
Whether playing on the shirts or skins team, these potato skins will be loved by all. Enjoy this hearty dish during a tailgate for a real game winner.
This succulent, lightly flavored fish dish brings a different nuance to tailgating offerings.
The Salvation Community Center in Norridge provides after-school activities for young people, other resources for people struggling financially as well as worship services.
Fans will forget all about the football once they see you arrive at the tailgate with this dish.
By using similar ingredients with a change-up in technique, you can make two types of chicken wings. These will keep all fans happy.
A happy-go-lucky, finger-food dessert choice, these no-bake sweet treats brighten up just about any event or celebration. Pull them out after your team’s loss to cheer up discouraged fans.
Whether you’ve got a vegetarian in your group or are just watching your calories, this hand-held grilled portobello wrap is the perfect tailgating food at only 300 calories per serving.
Pastry creator and mastermind chef behind Mindy’s Hot Chocolate, Mindy Segal, specializes in contemporary American cuisine with a focus on quality, local ingredients and technique. Her focus is evident throughout the warm, delicious smelling, Bucktown restaurant. Each element of the dining room, menu, decor and take-home products is a modern twist on a classic…
Pies and the holidays just seem to go together, but taking them to a tailgate party is a bit tricky because they are fragile to transport and hard to serve. Hand pies are individual treats that can be made ahead of time (even frozen) and brought to the game with very little fuss.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!