Liberals and their ilk obviously won the executive branch of the United States government for another four years with the reelection of President Barack Obama, but they still pick fights as much as they did before the election – if not more.
It is unprecedented for a presidential candidate to have as many conflicts when it comes to foreign business ties as Mitt Romney.
With this grueling presidential contest heading into the final days, President Barack Obama and former Mass. Gov Mitt Romney are getting in touch with their softer side as polls show women voters could be the ones to determine the outcome.
It turns out that Mitt Romney made millions and saved the company he was running by peddling cigarettes in the former Soviet Union and in the United States in the early 90s.
Preparing for this debate has got to be the most depressing thing Obama has ever done. He must be staring at facts and figures that he can hardly believe – and then realize he has to defend them come Wednesday night – with his biggest critic, Mitt Romney – and the nation – staring at him. It’s going to be terrible for Obama.
Romney looks to come back from 47% don’t pay taxes remarks and attacks on China trade. But Romney has so many vulnerabilities on China it is hard to understand why he would pick this issue.
Missed in all the controversy over Romney’s 47% don’t pay taxes remark is Romney’s callous and downright dangerous remarks that a crisis sparked by Iran would be good for his election prospects.
Last week Romney had yet another gaffe and error filled week. Week after week Romney and his campaign can’t get it together.
In seeking to define President Obama as a foreign policy failure, sympathetic to Muslim protesters, Mitt Romney ignored the fact that Americans were killed and under threat overseas.
President Barack Obama needs to stay in Washington, D.C., suspend campaigning, and address the threats against Americans in the Middle East.
As unfortunate as the events are, Romney’s comments about Obama ring true. Prior to the tragic event and even after, President Obama appears to excuse and apologize for the horrendous events that take place in the world – including those against Americans.
There are moments like the tragedy that unfolded in Egypt and Libya that test candidates. The element of surprise often illuminates a candidate’s ability to inspire and to lead.
Our economy is on a slow recovery – slower than anyone wants. But the lack of serious discussion about national security and the world we live in is troubling.
After almost ten years of engagement in Afghanistan the latest foreign policy assessment sees no apparent end game in sight.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!