A Kankakee couple was pulled over in Florida on Tuesday, five days after police issued an “endangered missing persons advisory” for their 1-year-old son, when they took him out of a hospital as authorities investigated how he ended up with multiple bruises.
Liven things up at your next party with these creative cocktail recipes from three Chicago mixologists.
A 15-year-old girl who was last seen outside a South Side high school on Halloween has been located and is now back home with her family, police said on Saturday.
Police say a large diamond ring lost almost two weeks ago is now back with its owner: A Chicago woman who was shopping with her niece at Water Tower Place.
A missing St. Charles woman has been located at a Chicago area hospital, police said Thursday.
A missing Chicago mother and her two daughters have been found in Arizona.
An Aurora woman has been found safe with her three children and a teenage girl from Cicero that was once her student, more than a month after they all vanished.
The body of a south suburban teenager was found yesterday on a beach in Indiana, miles from where he disappeared.
Fourteen-year-old Maya White, who went missing from the Northwest Side Thursday evening with her 3-year-old nephew, has been found one day after the younger child was safely recovered.
A missing mother and her three daughters have been found safe in downstate Illinois, after disappearing for five days.
A 68-year-old man who went missing from the North Austin neighborhood has been found safe, police said on Monday.
A city truck driver reported missing last week was found safely Wednesday at a Near West Side hospital, police said.
Northwestern Illinois Police confirm that the dorm key of a student that has been missing for six days was found in the woods Tuesday.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!