On music’s biggest night, social media networks exploded with commentary, making the 55th GRAMMY Awards this year’s second-most popular event with close to 15.5 million interactions as reported by Trendrr, a social TV analytics provider […]
Frank Ocean literally ran though a performance of “Forrest Gump” for his debut GRAMMY set. Ocean performed in front of a screen that broadcast a video of his legs running throughout a barron land, much […]
How do the GRAMMYs do it? It’s hard enough to narrow it down to only five choices every year, but then they have to vote only one as THE best new artist for an entire […]
For music’s biggest night, Alicia Keys and Maroon 5 are joining forces to set the stage ablaze with their Jagger-like moves. The two acts announced they are performing at this year’s GRAMMYs on February 10 and […]
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: Emotions in hip-hop aren’t exactly new. Tupac’s “Dear Mama” was one of […]
Frank Ocean’s Channel Orange was one of the most eagerly anticipated albums of 2012. After 2011’s highly acclaimed nostalgia, ULTRA mixtape, expectations incredibly high for Ocean’s debut album. Channel Orange didn’t disappoint: by year’s end, […]
Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson and the guys of fun. are all teaming up for a brand new GRAMMY compilation album. In honor of the upcoming awards show the Recording Academy is releasing a 22-track record […]
Frank Ocean, the six-time GRAMMY nominee, has a list of artists he thought rose above the fray this year.
His debut album, “Channel Orange,” earned multiple nominations for the talented singer/songwriter.
The theme of this year’s nominations could be taken in a number of ways, but when you look at the contenders up for all-powerful Album of the Year category, one thing is certain: it’s the year of the underdogs and the newcomers.
He stands with Kanye West, Jay-Z, The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach, fun., and Mumford & Sons as the six artists who have six nominations each, topping all other artists.
Cliches be damned, it was a fun. night at the GRAMMY Nominations Concert on CBS, with the band performing and getting nominations in all four major categories: Album, Song and Record of the Year, and Best New Artist. Kelly Clarkson, The Black Keys and Frank Ocean all grabbed multiple nominations as well.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!