The list of Top Ten fugitives in McHenry County got shorter after a man wanted for the sexual abuse of a girl was captured by police and federal agents in Milwaukee.
An Illinois fugitive was arrested Thursday evening on a Madison highway after a daylong manhunt in south-central Wisconsin that drove several local schools to lock down for hours and left neighbors on edge, police said.
For three days, William Tapes was an FBI fugitive, walking the streets and sleeping on CTA trains and buses. CBS 2′s Mike Parker was there when he surrendered to authorities.
Police are looking for Joseph L. Lopez, who is suspected of beating a woman inside a car in an unincorporated area near Palatine.
A fugitive from Florida who tried to open a bank account in Lisle with a bogus check for $3.5 million has been sentenced to three years in prison for impersonating an agent of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
The FBI is expanding the search for a convicted bank robber who escaped from the federal lockup downtown.
A suspect has surrendered after going on the lam for three days, following a burglary and police chase in the western suburbs.
The search continues for a South Side man who is accused of trying to break into a west suburban home and then leading police on a chase through three suburbs.
A fugitive who was featured on “America’s Most Wanted” for a double murder in Yonkers, N.Y., has been found in Chicago.
The father of a 5-year-old Elgin boy killed in a gang shooting last fall is now a fugitive from the law, wanted for allegedly battering his wife, the boy’s mother.
A fugitive has been arrested in Palos Hills, after allegedly stabbing and killing a man who was out celebrating his engagement in the New York borough of Staten Island this past weekend.
Jamaine Williams had already been identified as a suspect in a pizzeria robbery in Ukrainian Village, but that didn’t stop the fugitive from allegedly stealing a car — because he was tired of the one he was driving.
Herbert Pulgar, 42, is wanted for distributing cocaine to a street gang, federal authorities say.
Federal authorities have deported a man charged with killing a woman who refused to dance with him at a party in Mexico.
The FBI is seeking the help of the public in finding a former Southwest Side man accused in the 2003 sexual assault of three children.
The leader of what authorities called a “complicated financial crimes” ring was caught less than 24 hours after his escape from Orange County, Fla., after he opened the door to what he thought were carpet cleaners.
Earl Albert Moore, wanted in connection with an attempted bombing at a Denver mall, could have made his way to Chicago, federal authorities announced Monday.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!