Four NBA teams remain in the running for the title, and the never-say-die Bulls are not one of them because, well, they died.
If Gabe Carimi’s future with the Bears wasn’t already in doubt, it certainly is now.
Emery has to hit a home run in this draft and give Trestman at least two regular starters. At least one of those players must come on the offensive side.
Tuesday marked a significant day for the Chicago Bears franchise as the team took the field inside the Walter Payton Center for the first time under the guidance of new head coach Marc Trestman.
The Bears are not going to ignore the offensive line in the draft, but they don’t have to use their first-round pick on a blocker.
Trestman needs to take a page out of Carroll’s book and trust his eyes when deciding who’s in the lineup.
The Bears’ reshuffled offensive line can’t really be worse, but it’s also one that will need to keep it simple.
Sunday afternoon at Soldier Field, rhythm was somehow found and largely sustained against a decent Vikings defense as the Bears ended a two-game slide with a 28-10 victory.
Adam Hoge grades the Bears following their 28-10 win over the Minnesota Vikings Sunday.
The Bears could not have afforded a loss to a divisional opponent, especially not at home, and with Jay Cutler returning to action.
Despite Gabe Carimi’s demotion this week, Bears analyst Tom Thayer said he believes the second-year offensive tackle “is going to have a bright NFL career.”
After Monday’s disastrous 32-7 loss to the 49ers, the Bears have started making some changes along the offensive line, most notably benching right tackle Gabe Carimi.
Bears offensive line coach Mike Tice got the message.
Here’s what Laurence Holmes saw, heard and was told since the Bears lost to the San Francisco 49ers Monday night.
Heading into the Bears matchup against the Texans on Sunday night, one key matchup to watch is J.J. Watt versus Gabe Carimi.
J.J. Watt and Gabe Carimi were two of the more competitive, hardest working players on the team. And they weren’t exactly buddy-buddy.
No matter how much time he missed a year ago, Chicago Bears right tackle Gabe Carimi insists he doesn’t feel like a rookie anymore.
In the midst of a blowout win over the Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday, one key offensive player struggled.
It’s not often that the Bears get caught off guard by a huge special teams play from their opponent, but that’s exactly what happened in Thursday night’s 23-10 loss to the Packers.
Adam Hoge grades the Bears following the their 23-10 loss to the Packers at Lambeau Field.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!