Police believe the aim was to knock the garage doors off their tracks and try to create enough space to slip inside. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
A body was found in a garage fire on the Northwest Side Sunday night, police said.
Tinley Park firefighters saved two pit bulls that had inhaled smoke during a garage fire.
Multiple ambulances were called to a Gold Coast neighborhood nursing home Thursday morning when a car fire was accompanied by heavy smoke and triggered the building’s sprinkler system.
A burned body was found inside a garage early Thursday in the Brighton Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side.
Emergency crews are responding to reports of a building collapse.
A Highland Park couple faces the fines and possible jail time for allegedly neglecting cats living their garage.
Homes are being sought for 23 Persian cats found in squalid conditions in Highland Park last month.
Rain or shine can’t stop the newest addition to the vintage scene in Chicago. This covered show is conveniently protected from the elements in a parking garage in Uptown. Genius! Here’s my scoop from the season opener this past June.
Seventeen people were left homeless early Wednesday, after a fast-moving fire destroyed a garage and damaged two apartment buildings in the Andersonville neighborhood.
Chicago Police say some bold thieves made their own cash dash Monday morning downtown.
Spontaneous human combustion is a myth, but spontaneous combustion of other objects really can happen – and the phenomenon is being blamed for a fire that ripped through a Lombard garage over the weekend.
A garage fire early Sunday displaced a family and caused about $125,000 in damages in west suburban Naperville.
Police in Evanston have arrested a man who is suspected of burglarizing a car parked inside of a garage, but only taking $15.91 in change.
A woman found burning inside a North Side neighborhood garage Thursday morning was strangled and beaten to death, a Friday autopsy determined.
An autopsy is scheduled for Friday for a 54-year-old woman, whose burning body was found in a garage on the northwest edge of the Uptown neighborhood.
A woman was found burned to death Thursday morning in a North Side garage, and police believe she was murdered. CBS 2′s Pamela Jones reports.
The body found bound and beaten to death inside a plastic container in the Far South Side Roseland neighborhood has been identified as a missing northwest Indiana woman.
A fire broke out this morning in a garage in Countryside, snagging traffic along the Stevenson Expressway but causing no injuries.
Police are looking into a suspicious fire that demolished three cars inside a garage in the West Rogers Park neighborhood on the North Side early Saturday, police said.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!