Homes were evacuated in Lyons Thursday morning, as a gas leak erupted and led a fire to break out.
Police are investigating multiple reports of a smell of natural gas in and around the Lincoln Park neighborhood.
A building in the Little Village neighborhood was evacuated Wednesday morning, after a construction crew struck a gas main.
A gas leak caused traffic headaches in a busy part of the South Loop Friday morning.
A South Side block was evacuated briefly Monday morning after a water crew struck a gas main.
Four people were hospitalized — two in critical condition — after becoming sick from a gas leak Saturday evening in the Logan Square neighborhood.
A 19-year-old southwest suburban woman has been ticketed after crashing into a police squad car as an officer directed traffic at the scene of a gas leak Saturday afternoon on the Southwest Side.
Two separate vehicles struck a Chicago Police officer and firefighter who were directing traffic at the scene of gas leak Saturday afternoon in the Far Southwest Side Mount Greenwood neighborhood.
Traffic was snagged at Lower Wacker Drive and Michigan Avenue downtown Thursday morning, as a gas leak erupted in a ComEd vault.
Construction crews hit a gas main Friday morning in the Old Town neighborhood, prompting a hazardous materials response.
A gas leak shut forced the evacuation of a high-rise office building in the heart of downtown Evanston Friday.
HazMat crews responded to reports of a gas leak in the West Ridge neighborhood Sunday, but no one was injured.
Emergency crews have secured a large gas leak outside a Streeterville neighborhood hotel on Thursday.
Crews were on the scene of a possible gas leak early this afternoon in the Lakeview neighborhood.
Firefighters have evacuated residents from an entire block on the Northwest Side and placed them on warming buses as utility crews work to repair a gas main leak Thursday evening.
A gas leak has been reported in the Far South Side’s Hegewisch neighborhood on Thursday afternoon.
Dozens of firefighters rushed to the Nestle plant on the city’s Southwest Side overnight.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.389
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!