If you ever had the urge to solve a crime, now is your chance at one of these interactive murder-mystery events in Chicago.
A Gold Coast nightclub bartender has been fired for posting a rant on her Facebook page that included the use of the N-word to describe African-American customers.
A former Chicago Streets and Sanitation worker has been sentenced to nine years in prison for ramming his pickup into a crowd at a Gold Coast intersection in May of last year.
A Chicago worker who rammed his pickup into a crowd at a Gold Coast intersection pleaded guilty to drunken-driving charges on Friday.
Police are investigating an overnight tragedy in the Gold Coast, in which a developmentally disabled 16-year-old boy was found dead in a trash compactor in a high-rise on Astor Street.
Authorities are looking for a serial bank robber who struck his seventh bank Monday afternoon in the Gold Coast neighborhood.
Three Chicago police officers were recovering, after a car thief went on a wild ride Sunday morning through the Gold Coast neighborhood.
Real estate mogul Sam Zell is reportedly paying $95 million to buy the Elysian Hotel in the Gold Coast.
The developer of the defunct Chicago Spire condo tower is now the subject of a foreclosure lawsuit on his Gold Coast home.
The Chicago nanny who saved a toddler’s life by pushing the girl’s stroller out of the direct path of an oncoming truck was telling her story for the first time on Tuesday.
It’s Father’s Day weekend and if you are looking for something cool to do with dad and the family then we have the place for you. Lincoln Park is a city neighborhood that seems tailor-made for family fun.
New Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy says officers are going to “clamp down very hard” against the perpetrators of mob violence near downtown.
Have news reports about mobs of teenagers rampaging along the Gold Coast and Streeterville eclipsed stories about ongoing gang violence in poorer neighborhoods?
The City Council has approved Garry McCarthy as the new police superintendent, and he already has a heater case on his desk.
Stephen Dewart was one of eight people mowed down May 21 on the Gold Coast when a driver for the Department of Streets and Sanitation lost control of his pick-up truck and plowed into them. He is now filing suit.
Two pedestrians injured in a May crash when an allegedly intoxicated city Department of Streets & Sanitation worker cashed into a crowd of people in the Gold Coast filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the driver and the city.
They’ve taken tens of thousands of dollars in merchandise, in just seconds from high end stores in the Gold Coast.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel said he has ordered Streets and Sanitation Commissioner Tom Byrne to tighten supervision to prevent a repeat of the Gold Coast accident.
A Chicago Streets and Sanitation worker will be in court today, facing charges he was drunk when he drove a city pick-up onto a sidewalk in the Gold Coast neighborhood on Saturdayand hit seven people.
A Department of Streets & Sanitation driver lost control of city truck and crashed into several pedestrians — including a toddler and a group of models in a wedding photo — Saturday afternoon in the Gold Coast neighborhood.
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!