Sergio Garcia lost his lead in two holes at The Players Championship, and he said it didn’t help playing with Tiger Woods.
Adam Scott has become the first Australian to win the Masters, beating Angel Cabrera on the second hole of a playoff on a rainy day at Augusta National.
Brandt Snedeker and Angel Cabrera are tied for the lead after the third round of the Masters, a day that will remembered for Tiger Woods’ penalty.
Billy Horschel held off an experienced leaderboard to shoot 2-under 70 and take a two-shot lead entering the final round of the Texas Open.
Stewart Cink and Bill Haas wound up with a share of the lead Saturday in the Houston Open, and they have plenty of company.
Michael Thompson had one of only five rounds under par Sunday to win his first PGA Tour event at the Honda Classic.
PGA Tour rookie Luke Guthrie and Michael Thompson survived a tough day and shared the lead going into the final round of the Honda Classic.
Matt Kuchar finally put Hunter Mahan in a hole and went on to capture the Match Play Championship on Sunday.
Before the first shot of the Match Play Championship, and before the first snowfall, Hunter Mahan was asked for three players with the best reputation in match play.
Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods now have plenty of company — somewhere other than the Match Play Championship.
Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods knocked out in the first round of the Match Play Championship? Not many would have given that a snowball’s chance in the desert.
Brandt Snedeker had his ninth consecutive round in the 60s. One more and he might really have reason to celebrate.
Phil Mickelson drew the loudest roars from the biggest crowd in golf history Saturday at the Phoenix Open, nearly acing the par-3 16th to set up a birdie on the rowdy stadium hole.
Move over Tiger Woods, the world’s new No. 1 golfer has now joined the Nike ranks.
A 72-year old south suburban man has invented a new game that’s a variation of golf, but without the chance for a backache.
Matt Mahanic take his golf very, very seriously, even if he’s only the coach of a small, Division-III school.
Ian Poulter and Europe aren’t ready to concede the Ryder Cup, winning the last two matches and bringing the American juggernaut to a screeching halt.
Medinah Country Club was a hub of activity Friday as workers set the stage for the largest golf tournament in the world. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
If you thought there was no controversy involved in miniature golf, then you might be wrong.
Jim Furyk had another good day with the putter, making a few birdies early and saving par from the bunker four times on the back nine at Firestone for a 4-under 66 and a two-shot lead over Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!