Gov. Scott Walker
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker was in Chicago on Monday, with some advice on pension reform.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s blowout victory in his state’s recall election on Tuesday was predicted by virtually every poll taken prior to the election. He was the third to face a recall and the first […]
In a not surprising result, the attempt to recall a governor with a 30 million dollar bankroll did not work out for his opponents – or at least did not work out, completely. With the […]
About 15 Lake County Young Republicans cheered in a Grayslake bar as they watched Scott Walker win his recall election over Democratic Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett.
Over a year ago, people in Wisconsin started a long shot process to recall Governor Scott Walker and a number of other Republican elected officials. When Walker took his narrow margin of victory as an […]
Both Republicans and Democrats are watching the gubernatorial recall election in Wisconsin very closely, as it could have implications for the presidential race.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker survived a historic recall election on Tuesday, beating Democratic challenger and Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett in his bid to keep his job after his controversial fight with labor unions over collective bargaining rights.
A local political expert says the fight in Wisconsin over whether to recall Gov. Scott Walker is an unfortunate event for both sides in the political battle.
Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett won the Democratic primary Tuesday in Wisconsin’s historic recall election, leaving him with a short four weeks to make the closing argument that Republican Gov. Scott Walker should be booted from office after 16 contentious months on the job.
Dozens of Chicago union workers boarded buses to Springfield Tuesday morning, where they joined about 3,000 other workers protesting today’s speech by Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker.
The elections board in Wisconsin has ordered a historic recall election against Republican Gov. Scott Walker.
In Wisconsin, the process of verifying signatures collected to recall Republican Governor Scott Walker begins Tuesday.
Protesters gathered Thursday morning in front of the Union League Club downtown, where Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker was speaking.
A lawsuit that led to the release of hundreds of e-mails to Wisconsin’s Gov. Scott Walker has resulted in the resignation of a prosecutor in Indiana.
A Wisconsin judge has temporarily blocked the new law restricting unions that led 14 state senators to Illinois for weeks to avoid a vote.
Union leaders say they are mounting a major counter-attack against Republicans nationwide, after Wisconsin lawmakers succeeded in stripping nearly all collective bargaining rights.
The proposal to strip collective bargaining rights from state employees may have passed the Wisconsin senate, but the battle is far from over.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is rejecting an offer by Democratic state senators to meet him at the Illinois-Wisconsin state line for a discussion ending the budget standoff.
The concept of a border summit might suggest an international relations discussion, or a meeting about the immigration debate.
The political standoff in Wisconsin didn’t appear any closer to ending on Saturday.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!