Of all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.
Make your grad feel extra special by getting him or her a great gift from one of these Chicago-area stores.
They are the newest line of a city’s defense; 59 men and women about to hit the streets as Chicago Police. For Tony Vincent, it’s personal in a way no other new officer can imagine.
This is the first day on the job for new detectives in Chicago: the first graduating class of detectives in the city in five years.
CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker was there Thursday when African-American firefighter applicants took the next step to their new careers.
The occasion was a beauty school graduation, but the scene was less than beautiful this past weekend when a thrashing fight broke out.
Many students don’t like missing class and want perfect attendance, but that’s not something you will find soon-to-depart University of Illinois President Michael Hogan going for.
Teens and young adults this time of year are beginning to get the proverbial glazed look in their eye of senioritis. Graduation cakes will soon be cut, yearbooks signed and the endless parade of graduation parties has begun. Celebrate their accomplishments with gifts they actually want. If all else fails, cold hard cash is always a party favorite.
Congrats 2011 graduates! What better way to celebrate years of hard work, whether high school or college, than going out to eat and toasting to the graduate.
Just in time for Christmas, the Indiana Department of Education has a gift to deliver.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!