Music’s biggest night just got bigger. The 55th GRAMMY Awards just revealed their first round of performers, culled heavily from the top four nominations categories. Expect memorable sets by Taylor Swift, fun., Rihanna, Mumford & […]
His debut album, “Channel Orange,” earned multiple nominations for the talented singer/songwriter.
The theme of this year’s nominations could be taken in a number of ways, but when you look at the contenders up for all-powerful Album of the Year category, one thing is certain: it’s the year of the underdogs and the newcomers.
Bruce Springsteen & Eric Church ride the Springsteen legend to rock and country recognition by NARAS.
Whitney Houston’s voice truly moved her fans. On Sunday, fans in Chicago were in shock over her death at the age of 48 in Los Angeles.
It’s rare that a cause inspires me to add my name to an online petition.
Chicago native Jennifer Hudson will honor her idol, the late Whitney Houston, at the Grammy Awards tonight on CBS.
The Beach Boys — Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston and David Marks — will reunite on the Grammy stage on Sunday, performing live together for the first time in more than two decades.
Katy Perry is expected to perform at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on Feb. 12, marking the singer’s first public appearance since her highly publicized split from Russell Brand.
Grammy nominee Adele will make her much-anticipated return to the stage for the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, nearly five months since having surgery on her vocal cords.
GRAMMY nominees Coldplay, Rihanna and Paul McCartney will perform live at the 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards on CBS.
The 2012 GRAMMY Nominees album will be released digitally and in stores January 24, 2012. The album features 22 hits from some of the GRAMMYs’ most popular nominees.
LL Cool J has sold millions of albums and made a name for himself in fashion, films and television. He continues his success as the host of the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, February 12 on CBS.
The Recording Academy announced Wednesday that LL Cool J is set to host the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on Feb. 12. LL Cool J, who has hosted “The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!” since its inception in 2008, will be the first official host of the show in seven years.
(CBS Music Staff) – All-American Toby Keith has landed a nomination at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards for Best Male Country Vocal Performance. Could this be the first time in his eighteen-year career for a […]
Last.fm Trends points to Laurie Anderson, Jeff Beck and Gorillaz as being the surprising front-runners in the awards race for Best Pop Instrumental Performance. Who’s leading? Click to find out.
Dance might not be well represented at the Grammys, but the category is usually filled with heavy hitters. Last year’s titanic Lady Gaga could face a little competition this time around. Last.fm Trends finds out who might topple the pop princess.
Announced Grammy performers for 2011 now include Cee Lo Green, Eminem, Miranda Lambert, Katy Perry and the band Arcade Fire.
Vampire Weekend has been nominated for Best Alternative Music Album at the 2011 Grammy Awards for the group’s sophomore album Contra. This is the band’s first-ever Grammy nomination, so will they have beginner’s luck?
While the Best Rap and Pop albums might cross paths on your playlists, they’re kept pretty separate at The Grammy Awards. Last.fm Trends takes a look at your most popular among the nominees.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4833
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!