Capping the 55th GRAMMY Awards, LL Cool J, blink-182‘s Travis Barker, Rage Against The Machine‘s Tom Morello, Public Enemy‘s Chuck D and DJ Z-Trip bridged a wide range of musical genres to unite for a […]
Kelly Clarkson took the GRAMMY stage not to sing one of her own songs, but instead to pay tribute to two legends. With just a pianist and a guitarist, Clarkson put her own bittersweet take […]
Jimmy Fallon’s Blow Your Pants Off has been named winner for Best Comedy Album at the GRAMMYs. The Late Night host bested Kathy Griffin’s Seaman 1st Class, who has had five nominations over the years […]
Last night at his annual pre-GRAMMY party, Clive Davis honored his friend, Whitney Houston. The music exec, whose new book about his career, The Soundtrack of My Life, comes out February 19, played a rarely […]
At the 2005 GRAMMY Awards, Melissa Etheridge took the stage for a special performance of Janis Joplin’s “Piece Of My Heart.” Etheridge had been diagnosed with breast cancer a few months earlier and the show […]
In this edition of What’s That Song, Los Angeles based rock band Shiny Toy Guns took on the task of identifying several GRAMMY Record of the Year winners from the past. It is one of the oldest […]
In 2000, Jennifer Lopez turned heads on the 42nd Annual GRAMMY Awards red carpet in a barely there Versace gown. Thirteen years later, people are still talking about that plunging neckline. But JLo admits, she’s […]
With a GRAMMY nod and new ‘R.E.D.’ album in stores, Ne-Yo is already working on his follow-up. But there is still the matter of his missing GRAMMY.
When GRAMMY nominations have your band name in everyone’s mouth, all sorts of old “friends” come out of the woodwork.
“I think that’s the beautiful mystery of music. You don’t necessarily know why something is so successful.”
Gearing up for the GRAMMY Nominations Concert tonight on CBS, we tested Youngblood Hawke’s memory on some of the biggest songs in rock GRAMMY history.
“I think they would be crazy if they don’t nominate the songwriters of ‘Tears of Joy’ for a GRAMMY this year.”
The ‘GRAMMY Nominations Concert – LIVE!’ in Nashville, TN has added two more big names to its lineup.
Grammy show producer Ken Ehrlich had considered putting dancing/electronica music into the ceremony in the past, but could never quite figure out how to incorporate the high-energy club feel in front of a sometimes staid audience.
The GRAMMY Foundation recently announced that GRAMMY Camp, its signature music industry camp for U.S. high school students, will take place in Los Angeles, Nashville and New York this summer.
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!