Tamia’s GRAMMY nod for “Beautiful Surprise” was no surprise to songwriter Claude Kelly. While Kelly is celebrated for his work with pop stars (Ke$ha, Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, Backstreet Boys and others) he was sure there was […]
“They’re the British bluegrass guys!” “They’re folk-rock on steroids!” “The little banjo band that could.” Those are some of the ways that Radio.com‘s panel of music experts described six-time GRAMMY-nominated band Mumford & Sons, whose […]
Who deserves to win the Best Pop Solo Performance award at the 55th Annual GRAMMYs? It’s a tough call — the field is full of amazing hit tracks, all sung by female artists. Who could […]
With this year’s star-studded 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards already boasting an all-star line-up of performers including fun., the Black Keys and Mumford and Sons, it has been announced that rockers Jack White, the Lumineers and […]
During an interview on The Talk this week, Miranda Lambert revealed that she has been added to the list of performers at the 55th GRAMMY Awards on Feb. 10. The “feisty queen of country music” (as The Talk cohost Sharon Osbourne described her) […]
Frank Ocean’s Channel Orange was one of the most eagerly anticipated albums of 2012. After 2011’s highly acclaimed nostalgia, ULTRA mixtape, expectations incredibly high for Ocean’s debut album. Channel Orange didn’t disappoint: by year’s end, […]
Among the big GRAMMY nominees this year there’s one stand out: the fiddle. Or the violin if you’re not feeling all that country. From Album of the Year nominees Mumford & Sons, fun. and Jack […]
When it comes to GRAMMY-winning songs from years past, what are your favorite? We asked that very question to some of today’s biggest and brightest musicians, and got some fantastic GRAMMY winner playlists in return. Blake Shelton […]
Despite not releasing an album in 2012, the Black Keys dominated the year in a lot of ways. The most surprising thing, however, is the feasibility of the rock duo doing the same thing in […]
EDM superstar Deadmau5 is set to headline a special post-GRAMMYS benefit concert on February 10 at the House of Blues on Sunset in West Hollywood to support Children’s Orthopedic Center at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. […]
The Gig of a Lifetime is up for grabs! Check to see if your favorite local band was nominated and cast your VOTE to help their dream of performing at GRAMMY Live!
After spearheading three successful rock bands (The White Stripes, The Raconteurs and The Dead Weather), starting a record label (Third Man Records) and producing albums for legendary artists (Loretta Lynn and Wanda Jackson), it seemed […]
From country ballads to frenzied dubstep and vibrant dance-pop concoctions, Taylor Swift’s latest album Red is a variety pack of emotion and energy. Yet one thing that binds so many of her songs together is their undeniable catchiness. She […]
Hunter Hayes‘ GRAMMY nominated song “Wanted” began simply as a way to tell a girl he was interested. “‘Wanted’ is very much a love letter. It was written basically just to tell a girl how […]
It was hard to go anywhere in 2012 without hearing Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used To Know.” It comes as no surprise the track has been nominated for Record of the Year and Best Pop […]
With the GRAMMY Awards only weeks away, we asked some of our favorite artists to make playlists of their favorite GRAMMY-winning songs from years past. Country star, Voice coach, and social media funnyguy Blake Shelton created a list that does a […]
In this edition of What’s That Song, Los Angeles based rock band Shiny Toy Guns took on the task of identifying several GRAMMY Record of the Year winners from the past. It is one of the oldest […]
We asked a few of our favorite artists to make playlists for us of their favorite GRAMMY winning songs from the past. British R&B singer Conor Maynard, whose new album Contrast was just released in the […]
The GRAMMYs’ Song of the Year category honors the very best in songwriting — and for the 55th Annual Awards, that includes the Canadian team who penned Carly Rae Jepsen’s“Call Me Maybe.” What you may […]
There is no other awards show with a red carpet as eclectic and daring as the GRAMMYs. In the past it’s hosted everything from traditional evening wear to see-through and down-to-there outfits. From Jennifer Lopez’s […]
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!