Green Bay Packers
The split between the Green Bay Packers and longtime quarterback Brett Favre was anything but amicable.
First, the show will be awful, even by reality TV standards.
In 2012, the NFC North was the only division in football with three double-digit win teams. On the surface, every team sensibly addressed need positions. However, there are always surprises, both good and bad, and expectations unmet, but in some instances exceeded.
The 2013 NFL Draft will take place this week, so let’s take a look at which holes each team in the NFC North needs to fill to have a successful draft.
The Bears are not going to ignore the offensive line in the draft, but they don’t have to use their first-round pick on a blocker.
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is on the verge of becoming a wealthy man – perhaps the wealthiest man the NFL has ever seen.
Free agency got off to a roaring start and the movement made by the Bears coupled with their performance on Draft Day will determine whether head coach Marc Trestman has a winning hand to play once training camp begins in the summer.
Ryan Broekhoff made a desperation 3-pointer as time expired Saturday, giving Valparaiso a 70-69 victory over Green Bay and a berth in the Horizon League tournament final.
Donald Driver spent 14 seasons in the Green Bay, endearing himself to Packers nation each and every season.
The Green Bay Packers all-time leading receiver announced his retirement Thursday, with a public ceremony planned for Feb. 6 at the Lambeau Field Atrium.
After a lackluster Wild Card weekend featuring wins by all four favorites, here’s hoping the divisional round is more entertaining. On paper, it appears there will be two blowouts in the AFC, and two intriguing matchups in the NFC. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will play out.
The Wild-Card weekend represented some of the worst playoff football seen in many years.
There’s a mix of new and old, as three rookie quarterbacks make their playoff debut, while legendary linebacker Ray Lewis announced this will be his last “ride.” Here’s how I think this weekend’s action will play out.
As Bears general manager Phil Emery begins his search to find Lovie Smith’s replacement, he’ll do so by interviewing Packers offensive coordinator Tom Clements.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Adrian Peterson’s remarkable comeback season now has a magic number to punctuate it. Peterson became the seventh player to rush for 2,000 yards in a season, plowing through the Green Bay Packers […]
Adrian Peterson came within 9 yards of Eric Dickerson’s rushing record on Sunday, finishing with 199 yards and powering the Minnesota Vikings into the playoffs, 37-34 over Green Bay.
The NFL’s plan of making Week 17 significant by scheduling 16 divisional games worked precisely as designed. The AFC is all set, with only the top four seeds to be determined. In the NFC, the East division title and the No. 6 seed are up for grabs. Here’s how I think the regular season finale will play out.
If Vikings running back Adrian Peterson thought he’d easily tip toe into the history books this Sunday against the Packers, he clearly hasn’t spoken with Clay Matthews.
The Bears have another must-win game next week against the Lions, and head coach Lovie Smith is hoping two of the team’s best players will recover from injuries in time to be on the field in Detroit.
Huge games in Seattle and Baltimore, and Adrian Peterson steps closer to history. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!