The players’ union has told the NFL to hold off collecting blood for HGH testing, and the league isn’t happy about it.
For a while, NFL coaches stayed neutral when it came to issues effecting the NFL Lockout. However, on Wednesday, the NFL Coaches Association sided with their players.
On Tuesday, the the attorneys for the NFL players met with the federal magistrate who will oversee court-ordered mediation between the players and the NFL.
A Cleveland Browns fan is claiming the NFL violated his contract to buy tickets through his personal seat license when the league and teams locked out the players, and he’s suing because of it.
Figures obtained by The Associated Press underscore the substantial divide between the NFL and the locked-out players on a core issue: What portion of additional revenue goes to players.
The NFL Players Association says labor negotiations broke down last week because the owners’ last proposal would have made salaries a fixed cost and eliminated the players’ chance to share in higher-than-projected revenue growth.
Among changes for the next NFL season, whenever that is, are more suspensions for illegal hits, and possible adjustments to instant replays and kickoffs.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be considered one of the top NFL prospects, and how cool how cool it would be to get invited to Radio City Music Hall for the NFL Draft?
The NFL playoffs are heating up and teams are trying to intimidate each other. The NFL doesn’t want any of it and has warned players not to go too far.
The University of Minnesota and the Minnesota Vikings are determined to have Monday night’s Bears-Vikings game played at TCF Bank Stadium
Minneapolis received 17 inches of snow over the weekend. As Minneapolis residents shoveled out their sidewalks, car and driveways, the Metrodome’s roof was collapsing.
Several weeks ago all of the talk around the NFL revolved around the issue of hits to the head. The NFL took the stance that they would fine and suspend players for dangerous hits, now the NFL has released the 11-page document it gave to players months ago.
(WSCR) – With concussions and helmet to helmet hits becoming a hot stove topic, the NFL appears to be taking the stance that player health is a top priority. However, with a potential lockout rearing […]
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith sees new signs that owners are preparing for a football-free 2011. With support from Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, he asked fans to take the […]
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!