Mayor Rahm Emanuel is teaming up with Groupon to launch Chicago Ideas Week, a forum for all kinmds of ideas from technology to the arts.
Groupon is partnering with the Chicago Public Schools in a new program to provide students with school supplies.
Chicago-based Groupon is now dipping its toes into the grocery pool.
CHICAGO (CBS) – Fast-growing daily deal site Groupon Inc. on Thursday filed go public, the first step what will be one of the year’s most hotly anticipated initial public offerings. Chicago-based Groupon estimated it would […]
Live Nation and Groupon are joining up for deals on live entertainment.
Group buying sites like Groupon are more popular than ever. However, sometimes those impulse buys leave people with salsa lessons they’ll never use.
Chicago-based Groupon has found new “real estate” in the fiercely competitive daily deals industry.
Rob Solomon, the president and chief operating officer of Groupon is leaving the company and returning to California.
The co-founder of Chicago-based Groupon is the latest local businessman to join the elite billionaires club.
A potential class action lawsuit was filed in federal court Tuesday against Chicago-based Groupon, claiming the discounted gift certificate website issues coupons with illegal expiration dates.
It is now a done deal – Virgin America will begin service at O’Hare International Airport in May.
The online coupon site Groupon.com and the FTD flower company are giving refunds after getting complaints that a Valentine’s Day flower deal wasn’t so sweet.
The Chicago online power-marketer apologizes for offending people with its Tibet-themed commercial, which debuted during the Super Bowl.
CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan takes an office tour of the wildly successful online coupon marketer, which is believed to be worth billions.
You have to hand it to Pepsi and Groupon for getting a big bang for their bucks during the Super Bowl.
In one spot featuring actor Timothy Hutton, the successful mass-coupon agency tried to mix the serious backdrop of Tibet with light comedy.
Chicago-based Groupon is known for the daily deals it offers subscribers on restaurant meals, spa treatments and other services. Now, WBBM’s Regine Schlesinger reports it’s trying its hand at matchmaking.
Chicago-based Groupon is experiencing some growing pains as it expands worldwide.
Groupon has raised $500 million of the $950 million it is planning to collect in its latest financing round.
Ticket sales are up for Winter WonderFest at Navy Pier, but revenue has taken a hit due to a promotion deal with Groupon.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!