A Skokie woman charged with DUI in the crash that claimed the life of an 8-year-old boy has pleaded guilty to all charges.
A federal jury has found Robert Maday guilty of multiple charges–including bank robbery, escaping custody and a 27-hour crime spree.
A repeat drunken driver who has spent time in prison for a DUI crash that killed a Lockport girl has been found guilty of another DUI charge.
A man who attempted to plant a bomb near Wrigley Field pleaded guilty on Monday and will face 20 to 30 years in prison.
A former teacher at a northwest suburban Christian school has pleaded guilty to fondling himself during class.
Ex-Waukegan basketball star Jereme Richmond was sentenced to probation for illegally transporting a .40-caliber Smith and Wesson handgun as part of a plea deal accepted Monday.
The glare of the sun off passing motorcycles caused Alia Bernard to reach for her sunglasses on the May 2009 morning when she caused a chain-reaction crash that killed a west suburban couple.
A Wilmette man has been convicted and sentenced to prison for the beating death of his aunt on Christmas Day.
A jury has found a man guilty in the murder of University of Chicago graduate student Amadou Cisse, who was gunned down just blocks from campus four years ago.
Nineteen-year-old Ryan Ricco, who allegedly threatened to blow up two schools last year on Facebook, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and will spend a year on court supervision.
After more than two years of publicly denouncing the charges against him at every turn, a “stunned” Rod Blagojevich left federal count a convicted felon.
A Chicago man has been found guilty of attempted murder for shooting a southwest suburban man four times while the victim was standing in his driveway in 2008.
A man has been convicted of first-degree murder in connection with the shooting death of a man inside the Lois Place apartment complex in 2009.
A Winnetka lawyer has pleaded guilty to conspiracy and tax evasion – admitting he set up illegal tax shelters for clients.
A Minnesota man who forced his wife to work as a prostitute in several states, including Illinois, will spend two years in prison after pleaded guilty to pandering on Monday.
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.368
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.345
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!