You can hear the gun-fire and see the shop owner bobbing left and right to save his life.
An armed man who has robbed hair salons in Chicago and several suburbs struck again Thursday afternoon, this time robbing a Supercuts store in north suburban Skokie.
Westfield South Lake Mall was temporarily evacuated after the 6:30 p.m. shooting, but shoppers later returned before the shopping center closed for the night.
Published reports say the girlfriend of the gunman who killed six people at a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee has now been arrested.
Police have released a surveillance photo showing the gunman who shot and killed an employee at a West Town Subway restaurant.
Police shot and killed man in the Southwest Side Marquette Park neighborhood just after midnight on New Year’s Day.
A suspect was in custody Friday morning after a deadly shooting at the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center.
A gunman walked into a FedEx facility in Beford Park with guns blazing Thursday morning, then committed suicide.
A man considered “armed and dangerous’’ is on the loose after allegedly shooting two women overnight in Oak Forest and Markham.
The search continued Tuesday for a gunman who shot a man at the State Street Bridge during the afternoon rush on Monday. CBS 2’s Suzanne Le Mignot spoke with the 29-year-old man’s wife on Tuesday. She said her husband was resting and trying to recover.
A driver who allegedly pointed a gun at a motorist during a high-speed chase through the western and northwestern suburbs has been arrested in Rockford.
Rolando Alonso was shot and killed by a stranger in Beecher, Ill. The gunman is still on the loose. CBS 2′s Suzanne Le Mignot spoke with Alonso’s wife about her tragic loss.
One person is dead and two others have been seriously wounded after separate but related shootings this morning in Will County and Indiana. A manhunt is now underway for the gunman who remains at large.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!