Police arresting a West Side man for threatening his girlfriend with a gun Saturday night discovered assault weapons and drugs at his home.
Nine people have been wounded in shootings across the city since Friday night, police said.
One firefighter was hurt battling an extra-alarm blaze at an abandoned New City factory that made parade floats Monday night on the South Side.
A man was shot dead in the South Side Auburn Gresham neighborhood Wednesday night, authorities said.
You can get an education simply by walking up Halsted Street in the Lakeview neighborhood on the North Side, thanks to the newly-dedicated “Legacy Walk.”
A woman was sexually assaulted early Thursday in the East Lakeview neighborhood – on the densely-populated stretch of Waveland Avenue between Wrigley Field and Boystown.
As you’ve no doubt heard by now, big changes are in store for the Gay Pride Parade this Sunday – and organizers are urging spectators to camp out on the new Uptown leg of the route.
A deer has been holding court in a vacant lot in the Lincoln Park neighborhood for the past two days now.
A full 130 years after opening its first facility in the Lincoln Park neighborhood, Children’s Memorial Hospital is leaving the neighborhood behind for a shiny new facility in Streeterville.
Another violent night on the streets of Chicago has sent eight people – including two teenage boys – to the hospital.
A CTA driver was critically injured and eight other people were hurt early Sunday in a chain-reaction crash on the South Side that involveda bus, a squad car and other vehicles.
Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said Wednesday that Chicago police officers assigned to NATO protest duty have passed their first test ahead of this weekend’s NATO summit.
A proposed retail and apartment complex in Boystown still isn’t sitting well with its neighbors.
A 28-year-old woman has been charged with drunk driving in a crash that killed a young mother in the Englewood neighborhood on Friday.
One woman was killed and three others were injured early Friday in a crash that closed busy South Halsted Street in the Hamilton Park neighborhood.
A public feud among Greektown organizers over allegations of missing money has sponsors backing off from the community’s biggest event of the year.
City crews are ripping out a set of old, unused railroad tracks, as they begin a new beautification project on the city’s Near North Side.
The Center on Halsted LGBT community center will soon celebrate five years in operation with a gala expected to attract 1,500 people.
The famed Alinea restaurant in the Lincoln Park neighborhood has been named the best restaurant in the world by a publication that bills itself as the private jet lifestyle magazine.
Two men are dead and seven others were wounded in shootings throughout the city Saturday night and early Sunday, police said.
- Should Indoor Sprinklers Be Mandatory For New Homes?Safety advocates say new construction should include indoor sprinklers to make homes more fireproof. CBS 2's Chris Martinez looks at both sides of the debate.149
- Cop Shoots Trucker In Parking Lot Of Merrillville, Ind. Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- 25 Years Ago, Laurie Dann Went On Deadly Rampage On North ShoreIt was 25 years ago today when a tragedy unfolded in Winnetka.246
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!