One person is dead after an accident Monday morning in Summit.
Spiderman is a hero in the movies, but he’s turning out to be a bad guy in Chicago.
Spider-Man is supposed to catch the crooks just like flies, not be one himself.
Trains on the CTA’s Blue Line are experiencing delays early Tuesday because of a “track condition” near the Harlem station.
A 50-year-old man died Friday morning after suffering multiple stab wounds at his home in southwest suburban Chicago Ridge, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.
Chicago police are releasing a description of a dump trunk that struck and killed a 72-year-old woman on the southwest side last month.
Tinley Park police have issued a warning after an 18-year-old woman was involved in a road rage incident.
A dump truck driver struck and killed a 72-year-old woman in the Southwest Side’s Clearing neighborhood Friday evening, then drove off.
The busy intersection of Cermak Road and Harlem Avenue was awash in mud Monday morning, after a water main broke beneath the pavement.
A car slammed into a semi-trailer truck in Berwyn early Friday, causing the truck to spill its diesel fuel all over the roadway.
A dog was spotted running in the middle of the Stevenson Expressway Tuesday morning.
Advice about watching out for Mr. Stranger-Danger is as good today as it was decades ago, as there was an attempted kidnapping Tuesday on the city’s Far Northwest Side.
If you drive the Eisenhower Expressway, you know how confusing the left-lane exits and entrances at either end of Oak Park can be.
The parents of a 25-year-old Marine from Elmwood Park who didn’t make it back from Afghanistan have honored a request made by their son.
A suburban woman who missed her prom when she was paralyzed in a drunken driving crash will be going to the prom Friday night, after an unlikely meeting.
The busy intersection of Harlem Avenue and Pershing Road on the boundary between Lyons and Stickney was shut down Wednesday morning, after a utility pole snapped.
An 80-year-old man with Alzheimer’s disease was beaten to death at an Oak Park nursing home and police said Tuesday it appears another resident is to blame.
A CTA bus was left with a substantial dent early Friday near the Kennedy Expressway in the Far Northwest Side’s Norwood Park neighborhood.
One man was killed and two others were injured early Thursday in a crash on the cusp of the Southwest Side’s Clearing neighborhood.
A massive fire destroyed a one-story building that housed a Chinese restaurant in south suburban Worth on Saturday after bystanders said they heard a loud explosion.
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.315
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- 5 Dead, 18 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 18 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings across the city since Friday night.7027
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!