HazMat Situation Reported In StreetervilleThe Chicago Fire Department is responding to a HazMat situation Tuesday morning in the Streeterville neighborhood.
First Responders Participate In Railroad Hazmat DrillDowners Grove first responders participated Wednesday in a railway hazardous chemical emergency response drill.
Chlorine Leak Secured At Hotel Near Mag MileFirefighters have secured a chlorine leak at the Four Seasons Hotel near the Mag Mile.
2 Dead, 1 Seriously Ill, 4 Officers Hurt Following 'Hazmat' Call In Northwest SuburbsTwo men died, one woman was critically injured, and four Cook County Sheriff’s police officers were hospitalized Thursday afternoon, after a hazardous materials situation in a townhouse near northwest suburban Des Plaines.
Three Taken To Hospitals After NW Side Ammonia LeakThree people were taken to hospitals after an ammonia leak at a factory Tuesday afternoon in the Northwest Side Irving Park neighborhood.
Truck Leaking Fuel Closes Inbound Lanes Of Dan Ryan ExpresswayTwo lanes of the northbound Dan Ryan Expressway are closed due to a truck leaking fuel near 87th Street.
11 Hospitalized After CO Leak At Food Processor On Near West SideEleven people were hospitalized Monday morning after being sickened by carbon monoxide at a Near West Side food business.
Authorities: Chemical Leak At Rosemont Hotel Holding Furfest Convention IntentionalA chemical leak forced an evacuation of a hotel in Rosemont hosting a furry convention and sent 19 to the hospital.
Lanes Reopen After Truck Leaking Chemicals Shuts Down Stevenson In Burr RidgeSouthbound lanes of I-55 were shut down for several hours Tuesday evening near west suburban Burr Ridge when a semi truck spilled a hazardous material on the expressway.
Gas Main Break Evacuates Church, School In Washington HeightsA ruptured gas main has prompted a HazMat response Tuesday afternoon in the Washington Heights neighborhood on the Far South Side.
Students At Wheaton School Hospitalized After Gas Leak, Power OutageA small gas leak in the school and then an unrelated power outage that caused a burning odor throughout Edison Middle School.
Residents Evacuated After South Side Gas LeakResidents were evacuated on Tuesday morning following a gas leak on the South Side.