A man is in critical condition after he was struck in a hit-and-run crash Sunday morning in the West Side Lawndale neighborhood.
Billy Taylor, 40, of Hazel Crest, was struck by a hit-and-run driver about 4:20 a.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of West Division Street.
The vehicle, described as a 2010-13 black or dark-colored 4-door Hyundai Sonata, was westbound on Division when it struck the 40-year-old pedestrian.
The teens were trying to walk across 147th street when a witness says a driver headed the wrong way slammed into them. CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports.
Neighbors are mourning the loss of a woman, they describe, as a family caregiver, whose life was taken by a hit and run driver Thursday reports WBBM’s Michele Fiore.
A 58-year-old woman was killed by a hit-and-run driver while she was walking in the Southwest Side Brighton Park neighborhood Thursday night, authorities said.
Several unanswered questions surrounding the death of a Chicago man, killed in a hit-and-run.
Delia Aguila, 27, was charged with two counts of felony aggravated DUI causing death in connection with the weekend crash that killed two people.
It happened near 87th and Pulaski, but investigators with the Major Accident Unit say they are now talking to a person of interest.
Police are looking for a 44-year-old west suburban man who is the owner of the car that fatally struck a woman as she tried to rescue a troubled teenager sitting in traffic Monday.
The mother of a man killed in a North Side car accident said Wednesday that she’s glad the other driver is facing justice on a felony charge of leaving the scene without calling the police.
Tiarria Stallworth was struck by a white sport-utility vehicle in the 8700 block of South Burley Avenue last month.
Schaumburg Police have new tips to follow up in the hit-and-run death of high school track star Mikias Tibebu.
Six days after a Schaumburg High School track star died in a hit-and-run accident, police still had few answers.
The school flag was lowered Monday to half-staff, and students wore purple in honor of Mikias Tibebu. It was a very difficult day there, CBS 2′s Jim Williams reports.
Schaumburg Police canvassed the area this morning looking for more information.
The 29-year-old mother injured last week in a hit-and-run while strapping her child into a car seat is doing much better, CBS 2′s Brad Edwards reports. Now, her family wants to know the identity of the driver.
Police have run into a snag in their investigation into an early-morning accident Saturday that killed one man and injured his brother.
A woman hit after getting her child into a car seat in the South Chicago neighborhood remained in critical condition Friday.
A retired Steger fire captain died early Monday after being struck by a vehicle in south suburban Crete.
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!