One male was taken to the hospital in critical condition after the vehicle he was driving struck a light pole in the Humboldt Park neighborhood Sunday night, police said.
A Chicago police officer shot and killed a man who allegedly pointed a gun at police in the East Garfield Park neighborhood early Thursday morning.
Five people are in critical condition after a car crash in the West Side Humboldt Park neighborhood, according to Fire Department officials.
At least eight people have been wounded in shootings on the city’s South and West sides between Friday evening and Saturday afternoon.
A woman died after a car ran a red light and T-boned her car Saturday morning in the North Lawndale neighborhood on the West Side, police said.
Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a vehicle involved in a hit-and-run incident that left a pedestrian seriously injured early Sunday in the Garfield Park neighborhood.
One man was killed, and six more were injured, in shootings around Chicago overnight.
Five people were shot to death between Thursday night and early Friday morning in the city of Chicago, including two men whose bodies were found outside a South Deering neighborhood car wash.
A man was shot and critically injured while walking his dog early Sunday in the Southwest Side Brighton Park neighborhood.
Seven people are dead and at least another 21 people have been wounded in acts of violence across the city since Friday afternoon.
Residents of the city’s Southwest Side are being urged to keep alert, after a string of strong-arm robberies in the area.
An historic West Side synagogue has been from the wrecking ball for at least one more day.
At least six people were wounded in shootings overnight, bringing the total to two dead and at least 13 wounded in gun violence in the city since Friday night.
A firefighter was injured early this morning in a fire that broke out on the city’s West Side.
Four people are spending the morning in a hospital, after a serious accident on the city’s West Side.
A man was hospitalized early this morning, after accidentally falling onto the ‘L’ tracks in the middle of the Eisenhower Expressway.
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.216
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.319
- Indiana Woman Who Received Death Sentence At 16 Released From PrisonThe first taste of freedom in 27 years, that's what a 43-year-old woman from Gary, Indiana is enjoying tonight, after going to prison for murder. Roseanne Tellez reports, she has an unlikely supporter as she starts her new life: her victim's grandson.263
- Chief Keef Pleads Guilty To Speeding, Faces Second Paternity SuitChicago rapper Chief Keef was served Monday in a second paternity lawsuit as he appeared in a Cook County courtroom to plead guilty to a speeding violation, the Sun-Times is reporting.257
- Four Contract E Coli After Eating At Lombard RestaurantFour people contracted E. coli after eating at a west suburban restaurant, which has since been closed, DuPage County health officials said.322
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!