They were chasing the American dream. One Chicago couple moved into a house and started making changes. Trouble is, it belonged to someone else.
One of many country performers at this year’s 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards, Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley joined forces for an emotional duet. Lambert, dressed in a glistening sequined dress, began her performance alone. Singing […]
It’s taking longer than ever for Chicago area lenders to work through the state’s backlog of home foreclosures.
There will be no charges filed against the neighbors who picked clean an Aurora home they believed had been abandoned.
Children who come with the ability to interact with computer screens and basic keyboard knowledge find it much easier to learn in today’s classrooms.
If you are longing to knock out a wall, or add a room in your home, CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reports on just how much you can expect to recoup if you ever decide to sell.
The University Park fixer-upper Jimesha Rice bought two years ago was all fixed up for her when she returned from Afghanistan. CBS 2′s Derrick Blakley reports.
FTo make the transition smoother for everyone, consider the following tips before moving an elderly parent in permanently.
The Blagojevich home in Ravenswood Manor is off the market.
Chicago-born singer R-Kelly’s suburban home is on the market following a foreclosure suit this summer.
For the first time since revealing that they are trying to sell their home, former Gov. Rod Blagojevich and his wife, Patti, have publicly listed their Ravenswood home for sale at $1.07 million.
A home dating from 1888 collapsed in an extra-alarm fire Friday afternoon, on trendy Armitage Avenue in the Lincoln Park neighborhood.
A disabled boy who died in a squalid Berwyn home and his siblings had never had any medical care in most of their lives, a police report says.
By the time Mayor Rahm Emanuel moves back into his Ravenswood home, it will blend-in more with the other houses on the block.
The renters of Rahm Emanuel’s home are moving out, clearing the way for the mayor and his family to move back into their Northwest Side residence.
A fire ripped through a home in north suburban Libertyville Wednesday afternoon, causing severe damage and the closure of a major portion of a nearby street.
A man who allegedly broke into his grandparents’ home while they were on vacation, has been charged with burglary.
A Chicago priest is reportedly stepping aside from his parish responsibilities while an investigation goes on into his becoming the trustee of a parishioner’s home.
Two artists have been spending this weekend painting a mural called “Home” on more than 1,100 square feet of wall space at the Logan Square bus terminal.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.403
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.2434
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!