Pastry creator and mastermind chef behind Mindy’s Hot Chocolate, Mindy Segal, specializes in contemporary American cuisine with a focus on quality, local ingredients and technique. Her focus is evident throughout the warm, delicious smelling, Bucktown restaurant. Each element of the dining room, menu, decor and take-home products is a modern twist on a classic…
Cozy up with a loved one and warm up with some fabulous hot drinks, both alcoholic and not, around the city.
Nothing complements a winter night quite like a hot beverage. These treats are sure to not only please, but to warm you up from the inside out!
There’s nothing like a steaming mug of hot chocolate during Chicago’s long stretch of cold weather to give you some warm fuzzies. Whether you’ve been building snowmen all day or shopping in the city for holiday gifts, there are a few places that are offering up a good serving of hot cocoa to keep you deliciously warm.
It never hurts to be holding something warm as a last buffer against the cold. But what to do when coffee isn’t the answer? It’s hot chocolate time.
Chicago has a diverse and delicious chocolate scene ranging from award winning chefs to iconic boxed candies.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With WomanA federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!