If you can afford to pay $2.4 million, you can move into the Winnetka house where “Home Alone” was filmed.
A man who allegedly broke into his grandparents’ home while they were on vacation, has been charged with burglary.
This is a big day for a wounded Iraq War veteran and his family – groundbreaking for their new house.
A fire Sunday night displaced a family from their home in southwest suburban Romeoville.
The former home of one of Chicago’s most popular mayors has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The blizzard that is set to clobber Chicago later this week will also sock downstate Illinois, and both houses of the Illinois General Assembly have canceled their sessions as a precaution.
Investigators suspect the fire was the result of an electrical problem. Working smoke detectors are credited for alerting the family.
The Illinois Senate has begun debating a major tax increase as Democratic leaders fight the clock and reluctant lawmakers.
An explosion rocked a neighborhood in Kenosha overnight, leveling one home and damaging several others.
A South Side man is homeless after his house blew up last weekend.
It’s almost a done deal: Illinois allowing same-sex unions. The state Senate passed the civil unions bill Wednesday. The governor gets it on Thursday. CBS 2′s Kristyn Hartman spoke with critics who say it cheapens traditional marriage, and backers who say it’s one step closer to gay marriage.
Democrats claimed at least 54 seats on their way to retaining a 60-vote majority in the Illinois House, but they continued to battle Tuesday evening to hold onto a big advantage.
The roof of a house was ripped off near far southwest suburban Peotone Tuesday morning, possibly because of a tornado.
A man who was rescued from a burning home Sunday afternoon suffered smoke inhalation and was hospitalized following the blaze in west suburban Oak Park Sunday afternoon, police said.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!