Hunter Hayes‘ ACM Award-nominated song ”Wanted” began simply as a way to tell a girl he was interested. “‘Wanted’ is very much a love letter. It was written basically just to tell a girl how I felt about […]
Country music’s big night just got even bigger. The Academy of Country Music just announced that Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley, Hunter Hayes, Brantley Gilbert, Jana Kramer and Florida Georgia Line will perform as a part of this year’s ACM Fan Jam. Taking place at the […]
The Academy of Country Music has announced that Luke Bryan, Kelly Clarkson, Hunter Hayes, Blake Shelton, George Strait, Miranda Lambert, and The Band Perry will perform during the ACM Awards on April 7 in Las Vegas.
The GRAMMYs are officially underway, but Karson and Kennedy from Mix 104.1 in Boston have been busy for hours critiquing the red carpet. Of course, they found a few looks that caught their eyes. Rihanna went for old school glamour […]
“I’ll probably Tweet about who I’m most excited to meet once I meet them and take a picture,” Hayes said. “I gotta have my moment. I have to freak out. I gotta see somebody and […]
How do the GRAMMYs do it? It’s hard enough to narrow it down to only five choices every year, but then they have to vote only one as THE best new artist for an entire […]
Billed as a special performance, the Recording Academy announced today, Monday, February 4, that previously announced performer Rihanna will join Bruno Mars and Sting for a special performance on the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards. No […]
When it comes to GRAMMY-winning songs from years past, what are your favorite? We asked that very question to some of today’s biggest and brightest musicians, and got some fantastic GRAMMY winner playlists in return. Blake Shelton […]
Hunter Hayes‘ GRAMMY nominated song “Wanted” began simply as a way to tell a girl he was interested. “‘Wanted’ is very much a love letter. It was written basically just to tell a girl how […]
Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson and the guys of fun. are all teaming up for a brand new GRAMMY compilation album. In honor of the upcoming awards show the Recording Academy is releasing a 22-track record […]
The artist played 32 instruments on his Best Country GRAMMY nominated album.
“‘Somebody’s Heartbreak’ is kind of the sequel to ‘Wanted,’” the Best New Artist nominee revealed about his new single.
The long list of country nominees also included Taylor Swift, Ronnie Dunn, country supergroup The Time Jumpers, the Eli Young Band, Dierks Bentley, Zac Brown, and Jamey Johnson.
Cliches be damned, it was a fun. night at the GRAMMY Nominations Concert on CBS, with the band performing and getting nominations in all four major categories: Album, Song and Record of the Year, and Best New Artist. Kelly Clarkson, The Black Keys and Frank Ocean all grabbed multiple nominations as well.
Country singer Hunter Hayes will perform at the ‘Grammy Nominations Concert — LIVE!’ airing on CBS, December 5 at 10PM EST.
The Who and Hunter Hays are also scheduled to perform during the live television special airing on CBS, December 5 at 10PM.
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Powerball Jackpot At $600 Million: Most Common NumbersThe Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.781
- Police Believe Alleged Con Man Had Scores Of Victims In 4 StatesPark Ridge police were asking for the public’s health in a fraud investigation against a man they said has been using a fake identity to fleece people in at least four states.148
- Family Helping Fund Research For Rare Disease That Struck Son, DaughterThey start out growing up like any other child, until a seizure strikes. It's the first sign of a deadly, rare brain disease that robs children of their abilities before taking their lives. This weekend, you can help a Downers Grove family try to find a cure for Batten Disease.226
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!