Steven Prosser says he can’t even begin to know how to thank the men who saved his daughter Annie the night that she and three others were in a car that was submerged in a retention pond off of I-88.
A woman was killed Tuesday night, when a semi and an SUV collided on the Reagan Memorial Tollway near Aurora, shutting down the westbound lanes of the tollway for more than five hours.
Emory Diaz-Sepulveda was mother to a 3 ½-month-old baby named Roy. He’ll never know his mom now, after the accident off Interstate 88 in Aurora. CBS 2′s Dana Kozlov reports.
Chad Martinez and his wife Meghan’s second child wasn’t due for another few weeks, but when her water broke Friday night, Martinez knew it was time to roll.
A man died and another person suffered minor injuries in a single-vehicle crash on Interstate 88 near west suburban Oak Brook, authorities said.
The plug has been pulled on a $1 billion highway project to connect I-88 to I-80 in the far western suburbs.
Major construction work on one of the busiest stretches of Chicago area roadways is about to begin.
A 17-year-old girl was killed in a three-vehicle crash Saturday morning on the Veterans Memorial Tollway (I-355) near west suburban Downers Grove, state police said.
A DuPage County Sheriff’s deputy was injured Sunday morning when a woman suspected of driving drunk stuck his police car while he was changing a tire on the shoulder of the Reagan Memorial Tollway (I-88).
Illinois State Police say contrary to an accusation, a state trooper did not cause a crash that left a motorcyclist dead last week on the Ronald Reagan Memorial Tollway.
A motorcyclist was killed in a crash on the Ronald Reagan Memorial Tollway over the weekend, but there are differing stories being told about what caused the accident.
A west suburban dentist with a history of driving while impaired was charged with reckless homicide Monday.
A Naperville dentist, allegedly behind the wheel of a luxury sports car that went the wrong way down the Ronald Reagan Memorial Tollway and killed two people, was already known in the DuPage County court system.
A motorist driving in the wrong direction on the Ronald Reagan Memorial Highway caused a four-vehicle accident Saturday evening that killed two people and left two others critically injured in west suburban Lisle.
Lanes are expected to be closed in several locations on Ronald Reagan Memorial Highway during the day Monday, according to the Illinois Tollway Authority.
New information is out about the death of a boy whose decomposed body was found more than five years ago in Naperville Township.
One person suffered minor injuries when a car hit a wall and burst into flames, after colliding with a semi Monday morning on the Ronald Reagan Memorial Tollway.
Skipping a toll in North Aurora has landed two West Coast men in jail for drug possession.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With WomanA federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!