A 39-year-old man was killed and four people were injured Sunday morning in a three-vehicle crash on the Tri-State Tollway (I-94) in Lake County near Deerfield.
Seven people were injured during crashes on I-90 early Tuesday — just one of several accidents that police said occurred on Chicago-area expressways in the early hours of the new year.
The Bishop Ford Freeway was shut down for hours Saturday morning, as Illinois State Police investigated a shooting.
A wrong-way driver triggered a crash that left two people dead in Northwest Indiana overnight, and when police came to notify the family of that driver, his wife and two young children were all dead.
A motorist was hospitalized Tuesday night when two semi truck and a car collided on the Bishop Ford Freeway, causing a fuel spill that forced the closure of all outbound lanes.
A biker was killed when he was thrown from his motorcycle on the Eisenhower Expressway and landed on the Kennedy Expressway Tuesday night at the Circle Interchange in the South Loop, police said.
One motorist is dead and one other is wounded after a two-vehicle crash early Sunday on the Bishop Ford Freeway where alcohol is believed to be a factor, state police said.
A 34-year-old woman is facing drunken driving charges, after two Illinois State Police troopers were injured while pulling her out of her burning sport-utility vehicle on I-94 in Dolton over the weekend.
A 25-year-old man who had been playing poker all night with friends and who was believed to have been intoxicated was seriously injured when his car went airborne and flipped over onto a road below I-94 in northwest Indiana on Wednesday.
A passenger in a semi truck died of “massive head injuries” after falling out of the vehicle on I-94 in northwest Indiana Tuesday night.
A woman is dead after the vehicle she was driving left the Edens Expressway and crashed into a tree Tuesday afternoon on the North Side, State Police said.
A second man has died after a crash involving two cars and a semi trailer truck on Thursday on Interstate 94 in northwest Indiana.
A man was taken to a hospital after stealing a tractor-trailer truck and starting a standoff on the Bishop Ford Freeway in which he threatened suicide.
Speeding is to blame for a semi-truck crash on the Bishop Ford Freeway that sent a truck driver to an area hospital in critical condition Thursday afternoon near south suburban South Holland.
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7479
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!