For two years, Joe Greco has been battling the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority over $57.60 in missed tolls. When he lost an appeal controlled by the state agency, his bill jumped to $3,000. CBS 2′s Dave Savini reports.
A Northwest Indiana couple says the I-Pass in their rental car wrecked their credit rating and now they’re suing.
You need to take a close look at your account, if you use a tollway I-PASS. Drivers with certain license plate numbers are finding they are being charged for other people’s tolls.
If you have been worried about your I-Pass tracking your every move, a policy change could put your mind at ease.
Starting Sunday, it’s going to be a lot more expensive to drive on Illinois’ tollways.
I-PASS users are being asked to check their accounts today after a software problem was found in the system.
The Illinois Tollway on Wednesday presented a tentative 2012 budget to its board, providing funding for the construction of the new interchange at the Tri-State Tollway and Interstate 57 as well as several other construction plans.
The Illinois Tollway board appears ready to hike I-Pass tolls from 15 cents to 90 cents per toll on Thursday, and Gov. Quinn says that’s what’s needed for the state to have good roads.
The Illinois Tollway system could be looking in the future about a day when you do not have to attach an I-Pass transponder to your front windshield to pay your tolls.
If you got hit with a ticket on the tollway, but swear you paid it, someone will now listen to your beef online.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4789
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!